Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 1006
- University Archives 861
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 13
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 8
- Rare and Special Books 6
- Correspondence 138
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Photographs 104
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 52
- Pamphlets 50
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 46
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Ephemera 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- Black-and-white photographs 37
- PDF 37
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 31
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 983
- Undetermined 10
- French 6
- Hebrew 4
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Hindi 1
- Italian 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 787
- State University of New York at Buffalo 203
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 38
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 12 + ∧ less
Speeches, photographs, and correspondence relating to the Chancellor Charles P. Norton medalists (commonly referred to as the Chancellor's Medal). Also includes two copies of Great Citizens of Buffalo: Chancellors Medal Awards, 1925-1944.
Contains administrative histories and miscellaneous printed material regarding individual chancellors and presidents of the University at Buffalo.
Four Chancellor's medals presented in 1925 (Charles Henry Brent), 1942 (Thomas B. Lockwood), 1951 (Samuel P. Capen), and 1971 (Alfred H. Kirchhofer).
Materials generated or collected by various departments in the Law Library including administrative and faculty reports, correspondence, exhibits, publications, photographs, clippings, etc.
Christmas cards sent out by the Office of the President, under the administrations of Clifford Furnas and Martin Meyerson.
This collection includes miscellaneous papers collected by University at Buffalo Archivist Christopher Densmore from 1973-1994.
Collection contains photographs and an album of announcements and photocopies of congratulatory letters from the awarding of the honorary degree of Doctor of Science to noted mathematician and philosopher Alonzo Church by the State University of New York at Buffalo and the Symposium held in his honor at the University in 1990.
Includes apparel, correspondence, periodical clippings, and photographs concerning the UB Marching Band 1919-2020, as well as Frank J. Cipolla’s Band Director uniform.
The collection contains correspondence, news clippings, policy statements, printed materials, and speech notes, reflecting the actions the Citizens' Council on Human Relations (CCHR) while seeking to end discrimination, particularly against African-Americans, in Buffalo, N.Y. There are also organizational files, consisting of by-laws, newsletters and membership lists, which reflect the internal workings of CCHR itself.
This collection contains the papers kept by Citizen's Task Force on Racism member and University at Buffalo History professor, David Gerber. It includes meeting minutes, correspondence, and newspaper clippings concerning the activities of the Task Force. The collection primarily documents the Task Force's surveillance of the Ku Klux Klan and Neo-Nazism in Buffalo, New York.
Civil Service Employees Association Agreements between the State of New York and the Civil Service Employees Association
Agreements between the State of New York and the various units of the Civil Services Employees Association.
Cleanup and Restoration of the Beth Jacob Cemetery Records document mainly the cemetery inscriptions, and Joshua Finkelstein’s leadership activities of Cleanup and Restoration of the Beth Jacob Cemetery in 2008.
The records of the Coalition for Health and Welfare of Buffalo and Erie County contain information from: local, state, and national social welfare organizations; correspondence with legislators on social welfare issues; testimonies from public hearings; grant applications for funding; and documentation on the Coalition itself (annual meetings, reports, by-laws, etc.).
Collection of materials from former Dean of the State University of New York at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Environmental Design, Harold L. Cohen and his wife Mary D. Cohen. Includes extensive project files (sketches, reports, designs, photographs), business and professional correspondence, publications, personal papers, exhibits and exhibit plans, and audio/visual materials.
Additional papers of Ira S. Cohen, Professor Emeritus in Psychology. Includes correspondence, administrative files, and writings.
Papers of Ira S. Cohen, Professor Emeritus in Psychology. Includes committee reports, Psychology Department records, and conference records.
Pen and ink drawing of Crosby Hall and Jacobs Center presented to the School of Management by the Alumni Association in celebration of the school's 60th Anniversary.
Recording of the Jubilee Concert, April 12, 1964, held at Kleinhans Music Hall celebrating the 50th anniversary of the College of Arts and Sciences.
This collection consists of annual reports, departmental files, and subject files from the College of Arts and Sciences, Office of the Dean.
Collection contains the subject files from the Office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences of the University of Buffalo from the College's inception in 1913 to 1967 when it was split into three Faculties.
Records of the celebration of the 75th Anniversary of Arts and Sciences education at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, and miscellaneous printed material and publications from the Colleges (generally), and individual colleges.
Memos, agenda, and minutes of the Commemorative Arts and Arts Management Committee, a university wide committee charged with the acquisition of art on the North (Amherst) and South (Main Street) campuses.
Programs from University at Buffalo's various commencement ceremonies.
Resolutions of the Dean’s Council and University of Buffalo General Administration Committee, 1936 to 1962. The majority of the resolutions are by the General Administration Committee.
Memos, reports, articles, and clippings relating to the Doctor of Arts degree, Faculty of Arts and Letters.
Minute book, course leaflets, and invitation from the University of Buffalo's Associated Alumni Committees for planning the establishment of a School of Arts and Sciences.
Print and digital copies of the Department of Geography's newsletter.