Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 1007
- University Archives 862
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 13
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 8
- Rare and Special Books 6
- Correspondence 138
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Photographs 104
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 52
- Pamphlets 50
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 46
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Ephemera 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- Black-and-white photographs 37
- PDF 37
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 31
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 984
- Undetermined 10
- French 6
- Hebrew 4
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Hindi 1
- Italian 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 788
- State University of New York at Buffalo 203
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 38
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 12 + ∧ less
The Bunting Pickard collection contains approximately 1,000 volumes from Basil Bunting's personal library, many signed, inscribed, and/or with notes; the notebook manuscript of Briggflatts; 64 letters from Bunting to Tom Pickard; manuscripts and typescripts of works by Pickard; correspondence; materials relating to the Morden Tower reading series; cassette recordings of Bunting; and miscellaneous photographs.
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, reports, and miscellaneous printed material regarding the financial management and affairs of the University.
The Business and Professional Women's Club of Buffalo collection documents the organizational activities between 1934 and 1998.
The collection documents the history of the Camp Fire Girl organization. The collection includes minute books, scrapbooks, photograph albums and Camp Fire Girl publications.
Print and audiovisual materials from the 2000 Campaign for UB.
Collection includes the records maintained by Bradley Chapin, Chair of the Campus Planning Committee, regarding the planning for the Amherst/North Campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo, specifically the determination of space needs.
This collection contains materials related to campus unrest at the University at Buffalo, 1965-1990. Included are materials regarding the "Faculty 45," and artifacts such as buttons, strike flags, banners, a tear gas canister, and a recording of the "Hayes Hall Blues," a song about the "Faculty 45."
Clippings from newspapers in the Buffalo, N.Y. area reporting on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo between 1964 and 1975.
An open collection of donated materials and recollections relating to the period of campus unrest at the University at Buffalo (1969-1971).
Interviews, chronologies and surveys collected by social psychologists, Dean G. Pruitt and James Gahagan pertaining to the events on the South campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo mainly from February to April 1970.
Canadian-American Center Records maintained by Joanne Burgess, Director of the Center and Special Assistant to President Ketter for the Center, between 1980-1982. The bulk of the records document the Acid Rain Conference held at the University in May of 1981.
Analog and digital records of the Canadian-American Studies Committee. The bulk of records are dated 2002-2011.
Hoods, honorary degrees, and awards of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
The Office of the President Files on Samuel P. Capen, 1922-1957 [bulk 1922], includes materials related to Samuel P. Capen's tenure as Chancellor. The collection specifically includes materials related to his inauguration and the dedications of Foster Hall and Rotary Field.
Professional and personal correspondence, speeches, articles and memorabilia of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
Collection contains capital budget requests, revisions, supporting documentation, correspondence and minutes of meeting concerning the budget requests for capital constructions projects involving buildings and grounds at the Main Street and Amherst campuses of the State University of New York at Buffalo, circa 1968-1979.
Papers documenting aspects of Buffalo history and life within the family and friendship circles of the Carrel and Goldstein families in Buffalo, NY, as well as the Law School, University of Buffalo during the 1920s.
Flat box contains 4 9-track magnetic tapes.
Records pertaining to the Centennial of the University of Buffalo, 1946, including clippings; scrapbook; photographs; correspondence; invitations; programs; committee reports, etc.
Digital reproductions of materials related to the Center for International Conflict Studies including research notes, case studies, and working papers.
Center for Policy Studies General announcement, 1974-1976; Discussion papers, no. 3, 5, 7, 9-19.
Photograph album documenting the opening ceremony for the University at Buffalo Center for the Arts.
This collection consists primarily of proof sheets and photographs of events held at the Center for the Arts from October 1994 through April 1995. Also included are proof sheets and negatives of architectural drawings dated October 1987, as well as photographs of architectural models of the Center for the Arts.
Printed annual reports of the Center for Theoretical Biology.
Materials documenting aspects of work of Chabad of Buffalo with an emphasis on outreach work for Jewish students at University at Buffalo and Buffalo State College as well as the social and education life of a Chabad affiliated school, Torah Teminah, Amherst, NY.
The Chain collection contains material pertaining to the editorial business and production of Chain magazine from 1993-2004. Material includes correspondence and submissions, production material, printer invoices, and correspondence between the editors, Juliana Spahr and Jena Osman. Formats include printed email, correspondence, floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, and VHS.