Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 1007
- University Archives 862
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 13
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 8
- Rare and Special Books 6
- Correspondence 138
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Photographs 104
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 52
- Pamphlets 50
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 46
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Ephemera 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- Black-and-white photographs 37
- PDF 37
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 31
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 984
- Undetermined 10
- French 6
- Hebrew 4
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Hindi 1
- Italian 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 788
- State University of New York at Buffalo 203
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 38
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 12 + ∧ less
The Rudy Bruner Award records contain entries regarding urban design planning projects. Most files contain surveys, maps, photographs, and pamphlets.
A collection of building and housing codes, and zoning, health, and sanitation ordinances for the city of Buffalo, New York, the town of Amherst, New York, and Erie County, New York. Documents cover the period 1936-1986. Also includes some similar documents for other municipalities in Western New York.
A collection of building and housing codes and zoning ordinances for the city of Buffalo, N.Y., the town of Amherst, N.Y., and Erie County, N.Y. Documents cover the period 1936-1986. Also includes some similar documents for other municipalities in Western New York.
Contained in this collection are clippings mostly from local newspapers which deal with the history of Western New York and the City of Buffalo.
Buffalo Business, 1999- contains print and digital copies of The School of Management's alumni magazine, Buffalo Business.
The Dental Association conducted regular monthly meetings which were primarily devoted to the discussion of dental methods and problems. This collection includes the meeting minutes from those monthly meetings.
Print and digital copies of Buffalo Engineer.
Handouts about films shown as part of Buffalo Film Seminars, a course taught in the English Department at the State University of New York at Buffalo, Spring 2000-.
Unpublished research reports from the Buffalo Foundation, 1921-1938. Complete file of typed studies, some including working papers, prepared by the Foundation on subjects pertaining to Buffalo and Erie County community welfare.
Administrative, faculty, and student records, photographs, student uniforms, and other memorabilia collected by the Alumni Association of the Buffalo General Hospital Nursing School.
The archive of the Buffalo Jewish Review contains issues of the Buffalo Jewish Review and its predecessor the American Jewish Review from November 9, 1917 to the present.
Correspondence, bylaws, membership cards, meeting agenda, etc. relating to the Buffalo New American Movement.
Documents relating to the University at Buffalo-Paraguay Contract in Medical and Nursing Education programs at the National University of Asuncion, Paraguay and Dr. Andres Barbero Institute of Teaching.
Print and digital copies of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' newsletter.
Digital issues of the Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin, a digital newsletter featuring news from the the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Digital issues of the Dean's eNotes, a digital newsletter from the Office of the Dean of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Print and digital copies of Buffalo Physician, the predecessor to UB Medicine.
The Buffalo Public Schools Desegregation Records, 1972-1996, consist of reports, statistical data and analyses, correspondence, and court documents created by or received by the Board of Education or their counsel related to the desegregation case Arthur V. Nyquist and other similar cases.
11 acetate disks, mainly recordings of WBEN radio drama programs; also University of Buffalo 1946 Centennial and 1953 roundtable.
Personal papers documenting the building of a mikvah in Buffalo, New York. Materials include reports, architectural sketches, correspondence and other material relating to the erection of the building as well as history of a previous mikvah founders and managers.
Records of the Buffalo Studies Group including correspondence, mailing lists, membership forms, bibliographies, and other documents.
A collection of annual, quarterly, and special reports from the Buffalo Urban League, Buffalo, New York.
This collection documents the activities and goals of the Buffalo Women's Center and includes correspondence, clippings, photographs, and newsletters. The majority of the materials document the Center's first year of operation (1973-1974), but newsletters and a history updated in 1978 cover the extent of the Center's existence.
Files related to ceremonies for buildings at the State University of New York at Buffalo from 1968-1987.