Showing Collections: 991 - 1006 of 1006
- University Archives 861
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 13
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 8
- Rare and Special Books 6
- Correspondence 138
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Photographs 104
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 52
- Pamphlets 50
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 46
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Ephemera 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- Black-and-white photographs 37
- PDF 37
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 31
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 983
- Undetermined 10
- French 6
- Hebrew 4
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Hindi 1
- Italian 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 787
- State University of New York at Buffalo 203
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 38
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 12 + ∧ less
Correspondence between Michael Meredith Hare, architect, philosopher and author, Frank Lloyd Wright, and Taliesin Fellowship member, William Bye Fyfe, when Hare was an architecture student at Yale in 1933, concerning Hare's inquiry into a Fellowship at Taliesin and Wright's views on architectural education. Also includes a 1940 autobiographical sketch of Hare.
A collection of major periodicals featuring articles about architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York and architect Frank Lloyd Wright, concerning the Wright designed homes for the Martin family.
LP recording of Frank Lloyd Wright, interviewed in 1956 by Ben Raeburn, Marianne Mantell, and Barbara Holdridge.
The collection contains research material on school integration including press clippings, speeches, and correspondence related to efforts to integrate the school system of Buffalo, New York as well as other civil rights issues including the 1963 March on Washington. Collection also includes personal memorabilia and family papers.
This collection consists of t-shirts, memorabilia, race statistics, photographs and newspaper clippings related to the Linda Yalem Safety Run.
Collection consists of records and memorabilia from the YMCA Buffalo Niagara (formerly the Young Men's Christian Association) dating from its inception in 1852.
Collection includes annual reports, bylaws, lectures, and catalog of the Young Men's Association in Buffalo, New York.
Papers of Eleanore Zaengle, student of Millard Fillmore College, likely in 1937-1938. Most papers relate to a class (or classes) in journalism. Also included is a miniature Millard Fillmore College pennant.
Papers documenting aspects of special activities held within the Jewish community in observation of community milestones and other organizational activities, as well as programs featuring prominent individuals originally from Buffalo.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community life in Buffalo through the activities of both J. Milton and Amy Zeckhauser. Materials includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to the Westwood Country Club, Temple Beth Zion, Israel Expo, Brandeis University National Women Committee, National Council of Jewish Women, Jewish Federation of Buffalo, and the Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo among others.
The records of Zonta International, Club of Buffalo, a professional women's executive club, consist primarily of records documenting organizational activities.
The records of Zonta International District IV, one of the regional areas of the professional women's executive organization, Zonta International, document the District's organizational activities, publications, events, and clubs.
The historical records of Zonta International, a professional women's executive club, document the organization's activities between 1919 and 1944.
Publications of Zonta International and its Buffalo Chapter including the Zontian (1920-2010) and Zontafax (1920-2010).