Showing Collections: 691 - 720 of 1018
- University Archives 868
- The Poetry Collection 122
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 13
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 9
- Rare and Special Books 6
- Correspondence 138
- Clippings (information artifacts) 124
- Photographs 105
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 52
- Pamphlets 50
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 47
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Ephemera 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- Black-and-white photographs 37
- PDF 37
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 32
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 995
- Undetermined 10
- French 7
- Hebrew 4
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Hindi 1
- Italian 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 794
- State University of New York at Buffalo 203
- The Poetry Collection 121
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 41
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 12 + ∧ less
Materials from litigation of Onondaga Nation land claims in central New York State, Onondaga Nation v. New York, et al, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, Docket 05-CV-0314
Origins and Development of the State University of New York typescript.
Correspondence, diaries, photograph albums of Muriel Orr-Ewing (nicknamed "Meiko"). Collection includes records as founding president of the British Association of Women Executives and headmistress of the English girls finishing school, The Grove. Also includes personal correspondence with opera singer, Adèle Leigh, child author Berthe Grimault, and other notable writers and poets.
The papers of Alexander F. Osborn, founder of Batten, Barton, Burstine and Osborn, and the Creative Education Foundation consist primarily of his professional activities.
The P22 collection includes materials related to the P22 Type Foundry products, marketing, and commissions. This includes include catalogs, postcards, floppy disks, cds, cd cases, vinyl records, books on type fonts, stickers, temporary tattoos, metal type, playing cards, coasters, a hockey puck, a bottle of buffalo wing sauce, a bag of pasta for promotion, and a coffee mug.
The collection contains the original journal kept by Roswell Park of the expedition against Cuba in 1762.
Papers of William Tuthill Parry, University at Buffalo Professor of Philosophy.
The notebook and syllabus used by Kay Patterson when she was co-instructor for Women's Studies College course WS 214, Women in Contemporary Society during the fall semester, 1981.
This collection primarily consists of correspondence concerning Reginald H. Pegrum's activities as curator of geology at the Buffalo Museum of Science including field notes of geological surveys. Collection also includes material concerning Pegrum's career at the State University of New York at Buffalo where he was a member of the Department of Geology.
Newsletter, fliers, and clippings relating to the Perry Action Committee.
Collection of materials from Thomas D. Perry, professor of legal philosophy. Includes his teachings, publications, professional correspondence, and his work in the U.B. Philosophy Department.
Phi Beta Kappa, Omicron of New York Chapter records.
Personal papers of Philip Halpern, jurist and law school dean, including correspondence, speeches, notes, legal opinions and records, articles.
The Department of Philosophy newsletter.
The Phoenix collection consists of approximately 5,000 pages of letters and manuscripts underscoring the magazine's literary and political principles. The archive contains significant correspondence from Henry Miller, Anaïs Nin, Robert Duncan, Michael Fraenkel, Frieda Lawrence, and Derek Savage; material by James Peter Cooney; and photographs.
Phylum Press is an independent publisher of poetry pamphlets and chapbooks based in New Haven, CT. It was founded in 2000 by Nancy Kuhl and Richard Deming. Collection contains correspondence, production files and manuscripts related to Phylum Press publications.
The collection contains documents which were created by the University Council and Michael Pierce during the time he served on the Council.
Papers of Charles Planck, professor of political science and first Master of College F from its establishment in October 1968 until his resignation in June 1973. The papers are primarily concerned with the planning of College F, courses offered by College F, other colleges, and university relations with the colleges. Also included are papers relating to the Radical Faculty Caucus of 1969 and the "Hayes 45" faculty arrested in the strike of 1970.
Research and course materials assembled by Professor Milton C. Plesur, Department of History, State University of New York at Buffalo on the history of the American movie industry from its beginnings to the 1980s.
Metal and glass panels from the former Milton Plesur Memorial Community Library at the Jewish Community Center, 2640 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY
Slides, photographs, and clippings about the environmental disaster known as Love Canal collected by Penelope Ploughman for her dissertation, The Creation of Newsworthy Events: An Analysis of Newspaper Coverage of the Man-Made Disaster at Love Canal.
Audio, video, and transcript files from events held by the Poetry Collection.