Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 1006
- University Archives 861
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 13
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 8
- Rare and Special Books 6
- Correspondence 138
- Clippings (information artifacts) 123
- Photographs 104
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 52
- Pamphlets 50
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 46
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Ephemera 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- Black-and-white photographs 37
- PDF 37
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 31
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 983
- Undetermined 10
- French 6
- Hebrew 4
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Hindi 1
- Italian 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 787
- State University of New York at Buffalo 203
- The Poetry Collection 118
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 38
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 12 + ∧ less
Materials related to the Niagara Frontier Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and its predecessor the Erie County Civil Liberties Committee (ECCL). The materials are dated from 1934-1978 and include correspondence, promotional materials, legal briefs, court records, memoranda, financial records, annual reports, and case files.
Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
The personal correspondence of Frances Proctor Ames, 1885 graduate of University of Buffalo's Medical School.
Newspaper clippings dealing with various aspects of the North Campus of the University at Buffalo, State University of New York, in Amherst, New York.
Amherst Campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo: A Historical Perspective project records
Collection includes the unbound Masters project of Angeline Janetakos, as well as source documents and reports.
Amherst campus site resolutions, maps, and memoranda (mainly photocopies), pertaining to the groundbreaking of the Amherst campus and the existing buildings that were present at that time.
Files, 1964-1972, concerning the acquisition of specific plots of land for the Amherst Campus site, University of Buffalo, State University of New York, including correspondence between the state, University, and property owners; notices of transaction; payment authorizations; letters of payment; inspection notices; area maps; and other materials.
This collection contains the business records, meeting minutes, correspondence, publications and other records of the Amherst, N.Y. League of Women Voters.
Contains biographic and bibliographic materials of Michael Anbar, administrative records of the Department of Biophysical Sciences before merger with the Department of Physiology, and research files.
Papers of G. Lester Anderson including correspondence, drafts of papers and speeches, reprints, reports, bibliographies, clippings, photos, and other materials relating to Anderson's role as a consultant to various institutions of higher education. Also includes his association with various other organizations.
Papers of G. Lester Anderson including correspondence, drafts of papers and speeches, reprints, reports, bibliographies, clippings, photos, and other materials relating to Anderson's role as a consultant to various institutions of higher education. Also includes his working papers for his study of the merger of the University of Buffalo with the State University of New York, and his association with various other organizations.
The Ursula M. Anderson Papers, 1961-1971 includes reprints of articles by Dr. Ursula M. Anderson and reports on public health and maternal and child health planning in New York State.
Annual reports of schools, departments, offices, institutes and centers of the University at Buffalo. This collection is not comprehensive; materials were collected on an ad hoc basis.
Microfilmed annual reports of schools, departments, offices, institutes and centers of the University at Buffalo. Reports of Schools and Faculties, particularly after 1950, often incorporate reports of departments. This collection is not comprehensive. For additional reports, see individual collections for schools, offices, departments, etc.; and 5/2/1243 for reports outside of this date range.
Records from the UB Student Poetry Prizes, which include the Academy of American Poets Prize, Friends of the University Libraries Undergraduate Poetry Prize, and the Dan Liberthson Poetry Prize.
Contains publications of the Anti-Monopoly Committee.
Papers either produced or collected by Anthony Novitsky that document opposition to the Vietnamese Conflict. A number of organizations are represented. Also included is an oral history interview taped by Christopher Densmore, University Archives, July 25, 1978 that covers Novitsky's activities in the Catholic peace movement, the anti-war movement in Buffalo, and his recollections of various individuals and organizations in Buffalo during the late 1960s and early 1970s.
A collection of scrapbooks numbered 1-12 containing 1007 examples of the cartoon “Czy wiecie, że…”by Henryk Archacki for the period 1931-1953.
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Architectural fragments from the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Imperial Hotel (Tokyo, Japan), collected by Edgar Tafel. The fragments include blocks, tiles, bricks, one window and one copper exterior piece.
Records of the School of Architecture and Planning from 1977-2002.
This collection contains materials related to the Art Department from 1966-1991, including programs, drawings, awards, and other related materials.
Collection contains four brochures celebrating the opening of Artpark, Lewiston, New York, on July 25, 1974.
Collection includes brochures, pamphlets, news clippings, and programs for multiple art festivals. Also includes San Francisco Mime Troupe fundraiser and broadside.
Reports regarding assessment of asbestos on the North (Amherst) and South (Main Street) University at Buffalo campuses.
Digital copies of newsletters from the Asian Studies Program.
Records of Association of Mathematics Teachers of New York States.
Issues of University at Buffalo's alumni magazine, At Buffalo.
The Athanor collection contains all of the papers relating to the publishing history of the magazine including manuscript submissions, editor's correspondence, and business documents.