Showing Collections: 451 - 480 of 1018
- University Archives 868
- The Poetry Collection 122
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 13
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 9
- Rare and Special Books 6
- Correspondence 138
- Clippings (information artifacts) 124
- Photographs 105
- Minutes (administrative records) 70
- Scrapbooks 52
- Pamphlets 50
- Reports 50
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 49
- Fliers (printed matter) 47
- Judaism -- United States -- History 46
- Ephemera 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 40
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 38
- Black-and-white photographs 37
- PDF 37
- Newsletters 32
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 32
- Programs (documents) 30
- Speeches (documents) 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 27 + ∧ less
- English 995
- Undetermined 10
- French 7
- Hebrew 4
- German 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Chinese 1
- Hindi 1
- Italian 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Yiddish 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 794
- State University of New York at Buffalo 203
- The Poetry Collection 121
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 71
- University of Buffalo 42
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 41
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 29
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 24
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 22
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 22
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 16
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 13
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 12
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 12 + ∧ less
A collection of Chinese and Polish paper cut opera masks and other items.
Ten (10) Weimar Republic inflation banknotes
Papers of Jacob D. Hyman, lawyer and Dean of the University of Buffalo Law School, 1953-1964. Includes papers relating to Hyman's activities with the Citizen's Council on Human Relations and related civil rights activities in the Buffalo area.
Papers of Jacob Hyman as member of various UB and Buffalo committees including Committee on Revision of Buffalo City Charter, Community Welfare Council, and Fact-finding Board. Collection includes documents regarding wage negotiations of Buffalo police; Black Muslim litigation; development of Buffalo Affirmative Action Plan for Amherst Campus Construction; and University governance.
The Office of Inclusion and Cultural Enhancement's digital newsletter.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
Digital copies of the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering's newsletter.
This collection contains the personal and professional papers of University of Buffalo and University of Buffalo Law School alumnus Felix Infausto (1909-1992).
Digital copies of The Informed: A Publication of the University at Buffalo’s Department of Information Science (IS).
Analog and digital records from the Institute for Research and Education on Women and Gender, or Gender Institute.
Documents relating to the beginnings of the Institute of American Studies in Paris, and the University at Buffalo's involvement in the Institute. Also includes proposals for a doctoral program in Policy Sciences and Center for Comparative European Studies at UB.
Records of the Office of Institutional Analysis, a unit within the Office of the Provost. Collection includes the University Factbook.
Statistical data by degree program, school, and faculty providing student headcount and student workload.
Digital copies of the Department of Physics' newsletter.
Student records, Master of Art in Humanities, Master of Science in Social Sciences, and Master of Science in Natural Science for the period 1997-2003.
Records held by former University at Buffalo professor, Anna Kay France, as related to her involvement in the 1st International Women Playwrights Conference (IWPC) held at the University at Buffalo, October 14-23, 1988. Includes correspondence with national and international playwrights, session transcripts, and papers from the International Center for Women Playwrights.
The Intrepid collection is comprised of the personal correspondence and manuscripts of Allen De Loach, including some material pertaining to the literary scene in Buffalo, as well as the working papers, business records, correspondence, and manuscripts relating to both the complete life of Intrepid (1964-1980) and the publication of The East Side Scene (1968, 1972).
Five original sketches by J.B. Toomey for the 1920 and 1921 University of Buffalo student yearbook, the Iris, plus the printed versions of four of the sketches. Some sketches dated 1919.
The Italian Visual Poetry Collection contains material solicited by Robert J. Bertholf, a curator of the Poetry Collection. Material includes correspondence, exhibition announcements, artist catalogs, and art materials ranging from 1967-1991. Formats include correspondence, photographs, mixed media visual art, and other paper formats.
Dies for stationery and placecards, and samples, of the University at Buffalo seal designed by Ivan Chermayeff, in use from 1967 to 1982.
Football game programs for the University at Buffalo spanning 1965-1970. A portion of the programs are from opposing teams.
Professor Bruce Jackson's collection documenting the University of Buffalo campus unrest of 1969 and 1970. Includes minutes, reports, newspapers, student papers on press coverage and community response, WBFO radio reports, television news broadcasts and "UB Disorders" audiotapes.
Materials relating to the life and medical career of Dr. William F. Jacobs. Dr. Jacobs was the first full-time pathologist in Buffalo as well as a graduate in 1908 of the Buffalo School of Medicine and later faulty member. The collection includes birth/death records, correspondences, minutes of the Buffalo Pathological Society, and personal reminiscences.
The Harry Jacobus collection includes 400 prints of digital art by Jacobus, some of which are manipulations of his paintings and drawings; photographs from San Francisco and travels in Europe and Mexico; a file on the King Ubu Gallery, including photocopied exhibition fliers; correspondence from Jess and other friends and associates; and a digital recording of Robert Duncan's "Foust Foutu" performed at The Six Gallery.
The Jargon Society Collection features an extensive collection of materials relating to the long and influential life of the press, including numerous manuscripts and correspondence from such American and English poets as Charles Olson and Robert Duncan, production and promotional materials, financial records, and photographs as well as the manuscripts and personal papers of Jonathan Williams.