Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
- Subject: Memorabilia X
- University Archives 13
- State University of New York at Buffalo 8
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 2
- Pan-American Exposition (1901 : Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- Alpha Phi Omega 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.) 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.). Buffalo Chapter 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Education 1
- Buffalo Free Kindergarten Association 1
- Buffalo Kindergarten Union 1
- Buffalo Public Schools (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Cipolla, Frank J. 1
- Fahringer, Herald Price, 1927-2015 1
- Fitzgerald, James 1
- Furnas, T. Chalmers 1
- Furness, Clifton Joseph 1
- Grant, Kerry S. (Kerry Scott) 1
- Hudson, Henry Norman 1
- Manch, Joseph 1
- McConnell, T. R. (Thomas Raymond), 1901-1989 1
- McKinley, William 1
- Mols, Robert W. 1
- New York State Childhood Education Association 1
- New York State Council for Early Education 1
- Pendergast, David R. 1
- Sandgarten, Michael D. 1
- Schneider, Robert C. 1
- Shakespeare Club (Silver Creek, N.Y.) 1
- Shakespeare, William 1
- Silver Creek (N.Y.) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Cultural Affairs 1
- Stein, Ronald H. 1
- Stubbs, Robert Newton 1
- Termin, Albert C. 1
- University at Buffalo Marching Band 1
- Weil, Jean Ertell 1
- World University Games (1993: Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- YMCA Buffalo Niagara 1
- Young Men's Christian Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-2, 3+-5+
Overview Minute books, 1892-1921, of the Buffalo Kindergarten Union, and scrapbooks, 1930-1959, of the Buffalo Kindergarten Union and its successor, the Buffalo Association for Childhood Education, containing clippings, reports, letters, announcements and programs, memorabilia, photographs and other items concerning the history and activities of the Buffalo Kindergarten Union, Buffalo Association for Childhood Education, the Kindergarten Section of the New York State Teachers' Association and...
Collection — Box: 1-7
Overview Collection includes materials on art expositions, performing arts events, symposia, lectures, festivals and other events sponsored or co-sponsored by the Office of Cultural Affairs, State University of New York at Buffalo.
Collection — Box: 1-18
Overview Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Sparkle Moore Furnas, wife of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas.
Collection — Box: 1-3
Overview Collection contains personal papers, original poetry and prose manuscripts, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs of T. Chalmers Furnas, father of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas and Clifton Joseph Furness.
Collection — Box: 1-27
Overview Printed matter and memorabilia relating to the Pan-American Exposition held at Buffalo, New York in 1901. The materials were collected by Kerry S. Grant and donated to the University Archives in 2004 and 2005. The collection includes programs, picture books, magazines, maps, and various ephemera.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The collection consists of Mr. Herald Price Fahringer’s case documents, publications, and personal materials from 1951-2015. The collection also includes Mr. Fahringer's plaques and awards. The materials in this collection were collected, created, and used by Mr. Herald Price Fahringer. These materials were donated to the Charles B. Sears Law Library at the University at Buffalo after his death in 2015.
Found in: Charles B. Sears Law Library
Collection — Box: 1-17
Overview The papers of Joseph Manch, Superintendent of Buffalo Public Schools (1957-1975) document his professional and personal activities.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Reprints of speeches and articles on fund raising, academic freedom, the elective system, and selective service; also inaugural memorabilia.
Collection — Envelope: 1
Abstract Mementos of the 1901 Pan American Exposition at Buffalo, New York.