Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
- Subject: Memorabilia X
- Clippings (information artifacts) 8
- Scrapbooks 6
- Correspondence 5
- Black-and-white photographs 4
- Photographs 4
- Posters 3
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Description and travel -- Views 2
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 2
- Buttons (information artifacts) 2
- Color photographs 2
- Ephemera 2
- Exhibitions -- United States -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Minute books 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Newspapers 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Student life 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- University Archives 15
- State University of New York at Buffalo 8
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 2
- Pan-American Exposition (1901 : Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- World University Games (1993: Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Alpha Phi Omega 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.) 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.). Buffalo Chapter 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Education 1
- Buffalo Free Kindergarten Association 1
- Buffalo Kindergarten Union 1
- Buffalo Public Schools (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Cipolla, Frank J. 1
- Fahringer, Herald Price, 1927-2015 1
- Fitzgerald, James 1
- Furnas, T. Chalmers 1
- Furness, Clifton Joseph 1 + ∧ less
Collection includes materials on art expositions, performing arts events, symposia, lectures, festivals and other events sponsored or co-sponsored by the Office of Cultural Affairs, State University of New York at Buffalo.
Records, memorabilia, and photographic material detailing fraternity activities.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Sparkle Moore Furnas, wife of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas.
Collection contains personal papers, original poetry and prose manuscripts, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs of T. Chalmers Furnas, father of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas and Clifton Joseph Furness.
Printed matter and memorabilia relating to the Pan-American Exposition held at Buffalo, New York in 1901. The materials were collected by Kerry S. Grant and donated to the University Archives in 2004 and 2005. The collection includes programs, picture books, magazines, maps, and various ephemera.
The collection consists of Mr. Herald Price Fahringer’s case documents, publications, and personal materials from 1951-2015. The collection also includes Mr. Fahringer's plaques and awards. The materials in this collection were collected, created, and used by Mr. Herald Price Fahringer. These materials were donated to the Charles B. Sears Law Library at the University at Buffalo after his death in 2015.
1993 World University Games materials collected by Bruce A. Kolesnick.
The papers of Joseph Manch, Superintendent of Buffalo Public Schools (1957-1975) document his professional and personal activities.
Reprints of speeches and articles on fund raising, academic freedom, the elective system, and selective service; also inaugural memorabilia.
Mementos of the 1901 Pan-American Exposition at Buffalo, New York.
Student life memorabilia, 1947-1949, collected by Robert C. Schneider, UB class of 1949.
Campus news coverage and other artifacts documenting the reaction of the State University of New York at Buffalo to the terrorist attacks which took place on Sept. 11, 2001, and the one year remembrance.
Budd Termin was the head coach for the University at Buffalo's Men's Swimming and Diving Team from 1987-2007. His papers include manuscript for graduate thesis, coaching files, research papers and manuscripts in swimmer physiology and training, awards and honors, and extensive photographic images.
Collection of the University at Buffalo Marching Band, 1960-2001, includes records, photographs, memorabilia of the Marching Band, as well as Pep Band, Concert Band, and various ensembles.
Jean Ertell Weil memorabilia, 1938-1939, includes ephemera from Ms. Ertell Weil’s time at the University at Buffalo as a student.
Records, 1988-93, of Ronald H. Stein, a member of the GBAC and WUG Committee, documenting the planning, organization, and marketing of the 1993 World University Games held in Buffalo.
Collection consists of records and memorabilia from the YMCA Buffalo Niagara (formerly the Young Men's Christian Association) dating from its inception in 1852.