Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Subject: Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) X
- New York (State) -- Environmental health -- Niagara Falls 6
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 4
- Articles 2
- Audiocassettes 2
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects 2
- Photographs 2
- Announcements 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- Child welfare -- History -- United States 1
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Tennessee 1
- Civil rights workers 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Clippings files 1
- Color slides 1
- Conference reports 1
- Correspondence 1
- Demonstrations -- New Hampshire -- Seabrook 1 + ∧ less
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 8
- University Archives 8
- Hooker Chemical Corporation 3
- Hooker Chemicals & Plastics Corp. 3
- Levine, Adeline 3
- Gibbs, Lois Marie 2
- Levine, Murray 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Sociology 2
- Alexander, Michele 1
- Buffalo Historical Society (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- CH2M Hill Southeast, Inc. 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Center for Health, Environment and Justice (Falls Church, Va.) 1
- Citizen's Clearinghouse for Hazardous Wastes (Arlington, Va.) 1
- Environmental Clearing House Organization 1
- Gold, Peter 1
- Haynie, Charles A. (Charles Atkinson) 1
- Love Canal Area Revitalization Agency 1
- Milbrath, Lester W. 1 + ∧ less
Papers related to Love Canal from Dr. Michele Alexander's time as the coordinator of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine's Love Canal Health Project.
Collection includes Haynie's correspondence, teaching files, publications, and information on political, social, and environmental activism.
Materials collected by Dr. Adeline Levine, Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo, for her book Love Canal: Science, Politics and People, published by Lexington Books in 1982. This collection includes a copy of the Quit Claim Deed, dated April 28, 1953, in which land was transferred from Hooker Electrochemical to the Niagara Falls Board of Education for the sum of $1.
Papers related to the career of Dr. Adeline Levine (1925-2015), Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo. Includes correspondence, writings, teaching and research material, and documentation of professional involvement with the Pro-Choice Network of Western New York.
Research material, including field notes, audio interviews, transcripts, and correspondence related to Adeline Levine's research with residents of the Love Canal neighborhood of Niagara Falls, New York, who were affected by the man-made environmental disaster.
Selected records and documents of and relating to the Love Canal Area Revitalization Agency (LCARA).
Articles focusing on the Love Canal situation and the hazardous waste issue as it applied to the events which occurred in Niagara Falls, New York. These articles were clipped primarily from local newspapers.
Papers of Lester W. Milbrath, University at Buffalo political science professor, on environmental issues including Love Canal, nuclear waste at the West Valley site, and Great Lakes water quality. Collection also includes conference papers, articles and book chapters written or co-authored by Dr. Milbrath. Also files on the formation of the Environmental Studies Center at the University, including its annual reports and other publications.