Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Subject: Legal documents X
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Court records 2
- Ephemera 2
- Indian title 2
- Indians of North America -- New York (State) -- Government relations -- Sources 2
- Judicial records 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Reports 2
- Audio materials 1
- Awards 1
- Banners 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Budgets 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Canisters 1
- Case briefs 1
- College teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- New York (State) -- Cases 1
- Color photographs 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 3
- Six Nations 2
- Allegany State Park (N.Y.) 1
- Bieder, Robert E. (Robert Eugene), 1938- 1
- Bowler, R. Arthur, 1930- 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Campisi, Jack, 1931- 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Clark Concrete Co. Inc. 1
- Coulter, Robert T. 1
- Cuba Lake (N.Y.) 1
- De Vorsey, Louis 1
- DeLoria, Vine 1
- Diamond, David 1
- Duffield, Lathel F. (Lathel Flay) 1
- Edmunds, David R. 1
- Fahringer, Herald Price, 1927-2015 1
- Gernet, Alexander von 1
- Grand Island (N.Y. : Island) 1
- Halpern, Ralph L. 1 + ∧ less
This collection contains materials related to campus unrest at the University at Buffalo, 1965-1990. Included are materials regarding the "Faculty 45," and artifacts such as buttons, strike flags, banners, a tear gas canister, and a recording of the "Hayes Hall Blues," a song about the "Faculty 45."
This collection consists of materials documenting David Diamond's activities in local government, Diamond's career at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and matters of personal interest to Diamond. The latter material includes regarding the Nuremberg trials following World War II and a transcript of a speech given by Diamond opposing the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy.
These are the personal papers documenting a segment of the life of local communal leader, Ralph L. Halpern. materials include speeches, and other material relating to his volunteer service in the Jewish community.
The collection consists of Mr. Herald Price Fahringer’s case documents, publications, and personal materials from 1951-2015. The collection also includes Mr. Fahringer's plaques and awards. The materials in this collection were collected, created, and used by Mr. Herald Price Fahringer. These materials were donated to the Charles B. Sears Law Library at the University at Buffalo after his death in 2015.
Published report of the trial "The People versus Dr. Horatio N. Loomis, for Libel. Tried at the Erie County Oyer and Terminer, June 24, 1850." (Photocopy).
Personal papers of John Lord O'Brian, prominent lawyer and public servant, including correspondence, speeches, notes, legal opinions and records, articles.
Materials from litigation of Onondaga Nation land claims in central New York State, Onondaga Nation v. New York, et al, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, Docket 05-CV-0314