Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
- Subject: Journals (periodicals) X
- Letters (correspondence) 3
- Newspapers 3
- PDF 2
- Poetry -- Publishing 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- 20th century -- Periodicals 1
- Audio materials 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Books 1
- Business -- Research 1
- Case briefs 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Periodicals 1
- Color photographs 1
- Communism -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Criminal defense lawyers 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 6
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- The Poetry Collection 2
- American Jewish Review 1
- Berman, Howard R. 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Deskaheh, 1873-1925 1
- European Court of Human Rights 1
- Fahringer, Herald Price, 1927-2015 1
- International Labour Organization 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- League of Nations 1
- McGarry, Edmund D. (Edmund Daniels) 1
- Mrozowski, Stanislaw W. 1
- National Association of Marketing Teachers 1
- Six Nations 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Public Health and Health Professions 1 + ∧ less
Collection includes original writings by Mr. Berman and background materials he collected in his research and consulting with and on behalf of indigenous peoples.
Working files and transcripts of interviews from the Biography of a Class research study.
The archive of the Buffalo Jewish Review contains issues of the Buffalo Jewish Review and its predecessor the American Jewish Review from November 9, 1917 to the present.
This collection consists of correspondence, journals, and newspapers kept by Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics Dean’s Office Records between 1975-1984.
Health Impact, 2006- contains published issues of Health Impact, the official publication of the University at Buffalo School of Public Health and Health Professions.
The collection consists of Mr. Herald Price Fahringer’s case documents, publications, and personal materials from 1951-2015. The collection also includes Mr. Fahringer's plaques and awards. The materials in this collection were collected, created, and used by Mr. Herald Price Fahringer. These materials were donated to the Charles B. Sears Law Library at the University at Buffalo after his death in 2015.
Contains issues of The Jewish Journal of Western New York from March 2013 to the present.
Materials related to Stuart R. Lavin and the journal The Four Zoas. Stuart Lavin is a poet who has published poetry anthologies since 1967 and was the editor for The Four Zoas journal. The collection includes correspondence, poetry drafts, newspaper articles, photos, and other related materials.
This collection includes correspondence, lecture notes, typescripts and reprints of Edmund D. McGarry's speeches and articles, newspaper clippings, publications of the National Association of Teachers of Marketing and Advertising (NATMA), and printed materials concerning marketing and business research.
The Stanislaw W. Mrozowski papers, 1931-1993, primarily concern his work on carbons and the Carbon Research Laboratory at the University at Buffalo, his time as an editor of the international journal called Carbon, and his work as a professor at the the University of Buffalo.
The Kenneth Warren collection consists of materials related to the work of Kenneth Warren with the majority related to the journal House Organ. Kenneth Warren was the editor and publisher of the poetry journal House Organ as well as the director of Lakewood Public Library. The collection includes correspondence, manuscripts, drafts, and other related materials.