Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
- Subject: College presidents -- Inauguration X
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 10
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College presidents 10
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 6
- Scrapbooks 2
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 1
- Meyerson, Martin 3
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 2
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 2
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 1
- Greiner, William R. 1
- McConnell, T. R. (Thomas Raymond), 1901-1989 1
- Sample, Steven B., 1940-2016 1
- Simpson, John Barclay 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Public Affairs 1
- Tripathi, S. K. (Satish K.), 1951- 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1 + ∧ less
The Office of the President Files on Samuel P. Capen, 1922-1957 [bulk 1922], includes materials related to Samuel P. Capen's tenure as Chancellor. The collection specifically includes materials related to his inauguration and the dedications of Foster Hall and Rotary Field.
Contains administrative histories and miscellaneous printed material regarding individual chancellors and presidents of the University at Buffalo.
Institutional greetings sent to Clifford C. Furnas upon his inauguration as 9th chancellor of the University of Buffalo.
The William R. Greiner collection is comprised of five distinct collections, each described in its own series: 4/13/819, New York State resolution on the death of William R. Greiner; 4/13/966, William R. Greiner inaugural letters; 4/13/1106, William R. Greiner Renmin Law School mementos; 4/13/1143, William R. Greiner speeches and remarks; and 4/13/1249, William R. Greiner Kente graduation stoles.
Inaugural files of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Scrapbooks of the inauguration of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was inaugurated on February 15, 1971 at Kleinhans Music Hall, and was in office from 1970-1982.
Scrapbook of the inauguration of University at Buffalo President Martin Meyerson. Meyerson was the 10th President of the university, and served from 1966-1970.
Copies of University at Buffalo President Martin Meyerson's statements and speeches, news clippings, press releases, and biographical information, as collected by the Office of Information Services.
Small collection of printed material for the inauguration of University at Buffalo President Martin Meyerson. Also includes master plans, clippings, and articles of the era.