Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Subject: Budgets X
- Correspondence 5
- Minutes (administrative records) 4
- Reports 2
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Audits 1
- Brochures 1
- Building programs 1
- Bulletins 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Amherst 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Capital budget 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Constitutions 1
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Deeds 1
- Education Administration 1
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 7
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 2
- Evans, Glyn T. 1
- Evans, Robert 1
- Halpern, Ralph L. 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls 1
- Menorah Campus (Buffalo, NY) 1
- Nylink 1
- OCLC 1
- Ohio College Library Center 1
- SUNY/OCLC Network 1
- State University of New York 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Social Sciences and Administration 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Music Department 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Facilities Planning 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Vice President for Academic Affairs 1 + ∧ less
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
Collection contains capital budget requests, revisions, supporting documentation, correspondence and minutes of meeting concerning the budget requests for capital constructions projects involving buildings and grounds at the Main Street and Amherst campuses of the State University of New York at Buffalo, circa 1968-1979.
Glyn T. Evans was an administrator and librarian with the State University of New York from 1972 to 1995. His papers reflect SUNY, SUNY/OCLC Network, and OCLC administration as well as library automation.
Records from the Faculty of Social Sciences Office of the Dean, regarding four committees: Budget, Curriculum, Policy, and Personnel.
These are the personal papers documenting a segment of the life of local communal leader, Ralph L. Halpern. materials include speeches, and other material relating to his volunteer service in the Jewish community.
The collection includes correspondence, concerts and event reports, minutes of faculty meetings, budgets, and assorted other materials kept by the Music Department between 1962-1977.
The Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs Budget files, 1966-1973, includes materials related to the creation of the annual university budget including: correspondence, memos, budget justifications, preliminary budgets, budgetary reviews, enrollment and admissions data, enrollment projections, program and department reviews, and budget summaries.
Records, 1988-93, of Ronald H. Stein, a member of the GBAC and WUG Committee, documenting the planning, organization, and marketing of the 1993 World University Games held in Buffalo.