Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Subject: Audiotapes X
- State University of New York at Buffalo 6
- University Archives 6
- Cornell, Katharine, 1893-1974 2
- Kelly, Gail Paradise 2
- American Anthropological Association 1
- Buck, Robert T. 1
- Cage, John 1
- Canadian Archaeological Association 1
- Creeley, Robert, 1926-2005 1
- Cunningham, Merce 1
- Davis, Madeline D. 1
- DuBois, Ellen Carol 1
- Eastern States Archaeological Federation (U.S.) 1
- Feldman, Morton 1
- Goodyear, A. Conger (Anson Conger) 1
- Gurney, A.R. (Albert Ramsdell) 1
- Hamilton, Nancy 1
- Jack, Nellie 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Korsmeyer, Carolyn 1
- Macy, Gertrude 1
- Massey, Irving 1
- McClintic, Guthrie 1
- New York State Archaeological Association 1
- Northeastern Anthropological Association 1
- Ontario Archaeological Society for American Anthropology 1
- Pagnotta, G. Thomas 1
- Robinson, Lillian S. 1
- Society for American Archaeology 1
- Society for Pennsylvania Archaeology 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. American Studies Department 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Anthropology 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Speech Communication 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Native Studies Component 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Cultural Affairs 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Program in American Studies 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies College 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies Program 1
- Thorn, Katherine 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. Department of Anthropology and Linguistics 1
- University of Buffalo. Department of Speech Communication 1
- University of Michigan 1
- White, Marian E. (Marian Emily) 1
- YMCA Buffalo Niagara 1
- Young Men's Christian Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Young Men's Christian associations 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-22, 23A-D, 24-41, 42-44+, 45-64, 65-67+, 68
Identifier: MS 219.1
Overview The Katharine Cornell collection, 1890-1974 contains materials about Cornell's life and legacy, collected by family and close friends. Includes clippings, articles, photographs, books, scrapbooks, and personal items formerly in Cornell's possession.
Collection — Box: 1-4
Identifier: MS 219.3
Overview The G. Thomas Pagnotta collection on Katharine Cornell contains items related to Katharine Cornell’s career and legacy, including playbills, clippings, photographs, and audiovisual materials.
Collection — Box: 1-31
Overview Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Collection contains correspondence, notes, working papers, and audiotapes from Particularism: An Interdisciplinary Conference.
Collection — Box: 1-4
Overview Professional papers pertaining primarily to Thorn's work on speech disorders at the Speech Clinic and in the Department of Speech Communication. Collection includes tape recordings of speech disorders used for class instruction and Thorn's papers as a member of the Committee on the Evaluation of the Student Constitution at the University of Buffalo.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Collection contains tape recording and transcript of a symposium held at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York on October 12, 1978 with presentations by Robert Buck, John Cage, Robert Creeley, Merce Cunningham, and Morton Feldman.
Collection — Box: 1-6, 7+, 8-12
Identifier: MS 30
Overview The Vietnamese Immigration Collection documents the experience of Vietnamese nationals who left their country during the collapse of the South Vietnamese government in April 1975, and were subsequently resettled in the United States.
Collection — Box: 1-12, 13+
Overview The collection contains drafts of papers and articles as well as other materials relating to Marian White's work on the prehistory and ethnohistory of the Iroquois and other Native American groups in New York State. Also included are detailed course notes from graduate work at the University of Michigan and personal memorabilia.