Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Subject: Agendas (administrative records) X
- Correspondence 4
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Notes 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Reports 3
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Presentations (communicative events) 2
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) 1
- Administrative records 1
- Budgets 1
- Clubs -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Constitutions 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 6
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 3
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 3
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Back, Toby 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Eisen, William 1
- Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933 (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Holocaust Resource Center of Buffalo 1
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 1
- Literman, Ruben 1
- Newberg, Rich 1
- Post, Anna 1
- Prager, Walter 1
- Raiken, Hannah 1
- Rogers, Kenneth 1 + ∧ less
Records of the Faculty Club of the University at Buffalo and its successor the Campus Club of the University at Buffalo.
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 2002-.
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
Personal papers documenting demographical aspects of the broader Jewish community in Buffalo, as well as future planning for specific Jewish organizations as created by Kenneth Rogers.
Minutes of the Board of Trustees of the State University of New York (SUNY).
Records, 1988-93, of Ronald H. Stein, a member of the GBAC and WUG Committee, documenting the planning, organization, and marketing of the 1993 World University Games held in Buffalo.
Papers documenting aspects of special activities held within the Jewish community in observation of community milestones and other organizational activities, as well as programs featuring prominent individuals originally from Buffalo.