Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Names: University of Buffalo. School of Medicine X
- Medical education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Medical education -- United States -- History 2
- Medical teaching personnel -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Articles 1
- Biomedical engineering -- Research -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Cardiovascular system -- Research -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College teachers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- New York (State) -- Cases 1
- Correspondence 1
- Eclampsia 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Health officers -- New York (State) -- Middleport 1
- Lantern slides 1
- Legal documents 1
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Medical -- Study and teaching -- International cooperation 1
- Medical appointments and schedules -- New York (State) 1
- Medical colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Medicine 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- Albany Medical College 1
- Alexander, Michele 1
- American Medical Association 1
- American Physiological Society 1
- Ames, Frances Proctor, 1856-1948 1
- Block, Marvin A. 1
- Brady, William, M.D. 1
- Bridge, Edward M. (Edward Mervin), 1901- 1
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Columbia University. College of Physicians and Surgeons 1
- Columbia University. School of Medicine and Hospital 1
- Costain, Thomas Bertram 1
- Delta Kappa Epsilon 1
- Dewey, Thomas E. (Thomas Edmund) 1 + ∧ less
Papers related to Love Canal from Dr. Michele Alexander's time as the coordinator of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine's Love Canal Health Project.
The personal correspondence of Frances Proctor Ames, 1885 graduate of University of Buffalo's Medical School.
The Marvin A. Block, M.D. manuscripts and scrapbooks contains materials documenting the professional career of Marvin A. Block, M.D., University of Buffalo alumnus and faculty in the School of Medicine.
Various writings of William Brady, M.D., member of UB School of Medicine's graduating class of 1901.
Documents relating to the University at Buffalo-Paraguay Contract in Medical and Nursing Education programs at the National University of Asuncion, Paraguay and Dr. Andres Barbero Institute of Teaching.
The personal papers of Dr. Leon E. Farhi, Professor of Physiology at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
Published report of the trial "The People versus Dr. Horatio N. Loomis, for Libel. Tried at the Erie County Oyer and Terminer, June 24, 1850." (Photocopy).
Letters written by Dr. William B. Mann, 1853-1891, discussing family matters; his studies at the Albany Medical College and the University of Buffalo Medical School; his service as an assistant surgeon in the U.S. Navy during the Civil War; and other matters. Also includes letters of other family members, 1803-1858.
Recording documenting the 20th anniversary of the University of Buffalo School of Medicine Class of 1930.
The Henry Amos Wilmot Papers consist primarily of the financial records of Dr. Wilmot from the time of his graduation from the University of Buffalo Medical School in 1877 until his death in 1924, documenting names of patients, dates of treatments, costs, and when, how or whether Dr. Wilmot was paid. Also includes letter files, consisting mainly of bills for medical supplies and other items, as well as Dr. Wilmot's framed diploma.