Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Names: University of Buffalo. School of Law X
- Law schools 3
- Law school alumni publications 2
- Law schools--History 2
- Law schools--New York (State) 2
- Adoption -- Law and Legislation -- New York (State) 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 1
- City planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Clocks and watches -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Diaries 1
- Judges -- New York (State) 1
- Law libraries 1
- Law schools -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Law schools -- Periodicals 1
- Lawyers -- United States 1
- Manuscripts, Tibetan 1
- Newspapers 1
- Niagara County (N.Y.) -- History -- 19th Century 1
- Niagara County (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Photographs 1
- Planning -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Plaques (flat objects) 1
- Public prosecutors -- New York (State) 1
- Public schools -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Real estate agents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Real estate business -- United States 1
- Real property -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Maps -- Facsimiles 1
- School yearbooks 1
- Scrapbooks 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-20, 21+
Overview Diaries and personal papers of Fred M. Ackerson which document life in Niagara County, New York, and a professional legal and judicial career in the late 19th and 20th centuries. Also includes diaries of Fred's wife and parents and those of his son, Charles F. Ackerson who lived in Olean, (Cattaraugus County) New York.
Overview Materials generated or collected by various departments in the Law Library including administrative and faculty reports, correspondence, exhibits, publications, photographs, clippings, etc.
Collection — Box: 1-5, 6+, 7
Overview This collection contains the personal and professional papers of University of Buffalo and University of Buffalo Law School alumnus Felix Infausto (1909-1992).
Identifier: Law Spec. Coll. 01
Overview Materials generated by or about the Law School Alumni Association's Board of Directors.
Collection — Box: 1-20, 21+-23+, 24-34, 35+, 36-41, Map-Case: MC 4.11
Overview This collection consists of business records, correspondence, plot maps, property listings; ephemera of civic, religious, fraternal, and cultural institutions; family memorabilia, reminiscences; clippings on Buffalo local history; photographs of downtown Buffalo, circa 1910; medals; speech notes on clock collecting and Lincolniana. Also included are papers of his wife Margaret Kidd Parke: correspondence, notes from classes at the University at Buffalo, and correspondence related to the Home for...
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Fundraising documents held by the secretary-treasurer of the University at Buffalo Foundation.
Abstract Materials accumulated by the Law Library generated by the Law School or about the Law School including administrative and faculty reports and records, commemorative booklets, publications, photographs, correspondence, clippings, external ephemera, etc.
Collection — Box: 1-21
Overview Administrative files kept by the Law School's Deans and Associate Deans mostly between 1967-1975 along with some older financial files beginning in 1922. Some incomplete faculty meeting minutes from 1977 to 1991 are included.