Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Names: University of Buffalo. School of Law X
- Law schools 3
- Law school alumni publications 2
- Law schools--History 2
- Law schools--New York (State) 2
- Adoption -- Law and Legislation -- New York (State) 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 1
- City planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Clocks and watches -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Diaries 1
- Judges -- New York (State) 1
- Law libraries 1
- Law schools -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Law schools -- Periodicals 1
- Lawyers -- United States 1
- Manuscripts, Tibetan 1
- Newspapers 1
- Niagara County (N.Y.) -- History -- 19th Century 1
- Niagara County (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th Century 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 5
- University Archives 5
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Law 3
- Schaus, Robert, 1928- 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Law (1962-1967) 2
- Ackerson family 1
- Ackerson, Charles F. 1
- Ackerson, Elizabeth V. 1
- Ackerson, Fred Morris 1
- Ackerson, Mary J. 1
- Alden, Carlos C. (Carlos Coolidge), 1866-1956 1
- American Bar Association. Section of Family Law 1
- American Public Welfare Association 1
- Arnone, James, 1960- 1
- Bstan-'dzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935- 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). City Planning Board 1
- Cohen, Morris L., 1927-2010 1
- Daniels, Charles, 1825-1897 1 + ∧ less
Diaries and personal papers of Fred M. Ackerson which document life in Niagara County, New York, and a professional legal and judicial career in the late 19th and 20th centuries. Also includes diaries of Fred's wife and parents and those of his son, Charles F. Ackerson who lived in Olean, (Cattaraugus County) New York.
Materials generated or collected by various departments in the Law Library including administrative and faculty reports, correspondence, exhibits, publications, photographs, clippings, etc.
This collection contains the personal and professional papers of University of Buffalo and University of Buffalo Law School alumnus Felix Infausto (1909-1992).
Materials generated by or about the Law School Alumni Association's Board of Directors.
Fundraising documents held by the secretary-treasurer of the University at Buffalo Foundation.
Administrative files kept by the Law School's Deans and Associate Deans mostly between 1967-1975 along with some older financial files beginning in 1922. Some incomplete faculty meeting minutes from 1977 to 1991 are included.
Materials accumulated by the Law Library generated by the Law School or about the Law School including administrative and faculty reports and records, commemorative booklets, publications, photographs, correspondence, clippings, external ephemera, etc.
Materials printed by the University at Buffalo Law School including bulletins, handbooks, facebooks, yearbooks, commencement bulletins, exams, and student newspapers.