Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Names: State University of New York at Buffalo. Special Collections X
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- First Editions -- Collectors and collecting -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 2
- Photographs 2
- Private libraries -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Rare books -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 2
- Advertisements 1
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- American newspapers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Abstracts 1
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- American poetry -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Book catalogs 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Intellectual life 1
- Cabinet photographs 1
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 1
- Clippings files 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Exhibiting 1
- Exhibition records 1
- Exhibitions (events) 1
- Festschriften 1
- Interfaith worship -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Magazines (periodicals) 1
- Metallurgical laboratories -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 1
- Metallurgy -- Patents 1
- Metallurgy -- United States -- History 1
- Mysticism in literature 1
- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Poetry 1
- Peace -- Religious aspects -- Buddhism 1
- Peace in art 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Planning -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Poems 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Archives 1
- Poets, American -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Spiritual life -- Buddhism 1
- Tickets 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1, Oversize-folder: 2+
Overview Collection contains memorabilia of Joseph H. Brennan who was Chief Metallurgist, Union Carbide Company, including clippings, photographs, list of patents, and printed catalog of his collection of early editions of "metallurgical, geological, and chemical interest" which he donated to the Libraries at the State University of New York at Buffalo circa 1962.
Collection — Box: 1-22
Overview Planning files of the steering committee in charge of planning His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama's visit to the University at Buffalo; exhibit materials, artifacts, ephemera, and publicity clippings of the visit.
Found in: University Archives
Overview Collection of scrapbooks, poetry, and photographs documenting local items of interest and people of Buffalo and Western New York gathered by James Nichol Johnston for his anthology, The Poets and Poetry of Buffalo. Also includes scrapbooks from Johnston's mother, Jane Nichol Johnston.
Found in: The Poetry Collection
Collection — Box: 1-115
Overview Antiquarian book catalogs collected by Thomas B. Lockwood and the University Libraries, University at Buffalo, State University of New York.
Overview Notebooks and card file maintained by Thomas B. Lockwood.
Overview Papers of Evelyn Watson, prolific Buffalo-area writer, award-winning poet, and noted mystic. Consists of published and unpublished poems, plays and other writings, covering themes such as Christmas, religion, and mysticism. Also includes correspondence, photographs, and other miscellaneous items, such as a scrapbook containing poetry-related clippings.
Found in: The Poetry Collection