Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Names: State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Environmental Design X
- Architecture -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Architecture, American -- Study and teaching 2
- Schools of architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Students 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Architecture, industrial 1
- Black-and-white negatives 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Field notes 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Buildings 1
- Universities and colleges -- Accreditation 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-4, Folder: 1
Overview Documents "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage", a summer course taught by Reyner Banham in 1977. Contents include contemporary and historic photographs of Buffalo's industrial buildings (including the Larkin Complex) and field notes.
Collection — Box: 1-28
Overview This collection contains compilations of first year Department of Architecture architectural design assignments, 1975-1986, and course records, project assignments, and student lists, 1975-1987; sketch model for a wood construction problem and prototype for a toy problem from first year architecture design studio; documentation and slides on all departmental, all day sketch problems, 1980 (William S. Huff, Richard C. Cordts, and Alvaro Malo were principal faculty members); designs and writings...
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract The collection includes School of Architecture and Environmental Design Accreditation evaluation reports, correspondence, and memorandum.
Collection — Drawer: RG 44
Abstract Contains administrative histories, clippings, miscellaneous printed material regarding events, etc., and reports from the School of Architecture and Planning, and its predecessor, the School of Architecture and Environmental Design.