Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
- Names: State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources X
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Administrative records 1
- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Anti-war demonstrations 1
- Architectural criticism 1
- Architectural design -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural drawing -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architectural photography -- United States 1
- Architectural practice -- United States 1
- Architecture -- Composition, proportion, etc. 1
- Architecture -- Mathematics 1
- Architecture -- Philosophy 1
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Beat generation 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- College student records -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Continuing education 1
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- United States 1
- Deeds 1
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 1
- Essays 1
- Group work in architecture -- United States 1
- International relations 1
- Labor unions 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Negatives (photographic) 1
- Nuclear physics -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Obituaries 1
- Periodicals -- Folk poetry 1
- Photographs 1
- Physics -- Research -- United States 1
- Poetics 1
- Poetry -- Publishing 1
- Poetry -- Translating 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Interviews 1
- Poets, American--20th century 1
- Political action committees 1
- Political activists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Publications 1
- Publishers and Publishing -- Correspondence 1
- Radicalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- New York (State) -- West Valley 1
- Radioactive waste repositories -- West Valley (N.Y.) 1
- Research notes 1
- San Francisco Butterfly Bridge 1
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Strategic Defense Initiative 1
- Structural analysis (Engineering) 1
- Structural design 1
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- History -- Buffalo -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Student strikes -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Tonawanda (N.Y.) 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- World politics 1
- estate records 1 less ...
Overview The Alcheringa Collection spans the entire history of the magazine, including approximately 100 manuscript items representing a broad range of the poetry, articles, and reviews that were published; approximately 200 letters and 46 postcards from internationally known poets, anthropologists and folklorists including Michael Corr, Robert Creeley, Ted Enslin, Jerome Rothenberg, Gary Snyder, Nathaniel Tarn, and Dennis Tedlock; approximately 1,219 items of business...
Item — Folder: 1
Abstract Alumni Club Manual. Includes alumni development brochures and mailers from other universities; and the purposes, formation, and administration of alumni clubs.
Overview The bulk of the collection is comprised of typescript signed poems by Charles Bukowski; some are photocopies of typescripts or computer-printed pages but are signed in ink. The collection also includes a painting by Charles Bukowski, a painting and screen print by Jack Micheline, two Black Sparrow Press broadsides of poems by Bukowski, posters advertising readings by Bukowski, a dubbed copy of documentary The Best Hotel on Skid Row, and a small file of correspondence from Bukowski to various...
Overview Digital reproductions of materials related to the Center for International Conflict Studies including research notes, case studies, and working papers.
Identifier: MS 72
Scope and Contents The majority of this collection was organized by Richard Lipsitz, Jr. under the title "Labor movement," from which the first series title is formed. This series is arranged primarily chronologically, largely comprising materials related to the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), the Western New York Area Labor Federation (ALF, a regional branch of AFL-CIO), Buffalo Central Labor Council (CLC, the Buffalo leadership of ALF), the...
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MS 266
Abstract Includes drafts of chapters from "Silent Rape" and a manuscript for "West Valley: the Insecure Landfill," by Carol Mongerson. Additional materials concern nuclear waste in West Valley and Tonawanda, New York, and Carol Mongerson's obituary.
Item — Item: 26/G/1363
Abstract Reader (object) for viewing paper student transcripts.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 48
Overview Papers of J.J. Polivka, internationally renowned Czechoslovakian structural engineer. Collection documents his collaboration with Frank Lloyd Wright on many of Wright's later projects including the Guggenheim Museum. Collection consists of correspondence, clippings, photographs and photograph negatives.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract This collection contains the personal and professional papers of Jonathan F. Reichert, professor emeritus of physics at the University at Buffalo.
Overview Victor E. Reichert (1897-1990) was rabbi of the Rockdale Avenue Temple in Cincinnati, Ohio, from 1938 to 1962 and shared a long friendship with the American poet Robert Frost (1874-1963). In 1946 Reichert invited Frost to present a sermon, and in 1960 he was instrumental in awarding Frost an honorary Doctorate at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion. Their relationship is documented in Andrew Marks's The Rabbi and the Poet (1994). Victor Reichert was an avid Frost collector, and...