Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
- Names: State University of New York X
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Administrative reports 2
- Advisory boards 2
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 2
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Budgets 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education -- Administration 1
- Libraries -- Automation 1
- Library administration 1
- Planning 1
- Publications 1
- Reports 1
- State Government Publications -- New York (State) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Council for Educational Administration 2
- State University of New York. Academic Planning, Policy and Evaluation - I.R. 2
- Evans, Glyn T. 1
- Evans, Robert 1
- Fausold, Martin L., 1921- 1
- Nylink 1
- OCLC 1
- Ohio College Library Center 1
- SUNY/OCLC Network 1 + ∧ less
Draft History of the State University of New York typescript.
Glyn T. Evans was an administrator and librarian with the State University of New York from 1972 to 1995. His papers reflect SUNY, SUNY/OCLC Network, and OCLC administration as well as library automation.
Origins and Development of the State University of New York typescript.
Minutes of the Board of Trustees of the State University of New York (SUNY).
Policies of the Board of Trustees of the State University of New York (SUNY).
Includes master plans, drafts, revisions, and progress reports.
The State University of New York Reports and Publications, circa 1949-2008, includes reports, bulletins, programs, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, and booklets that were produced during the course of the governance and administration of a state-wide university system.
Contains administrative histories and clippings regarding the State University of New York (SUNY).
This collection consists of agendas, minutes and other documents related to the meetings of the University Council.