Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
- Names: Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) X
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 5
- Correspondence 4
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 4
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Color photographs 2
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color slides 1
- Contractors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Contractors -- Records and correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1
- Photographs 1 + ∧ less
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 10
- University Archives 9
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 8
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 6
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 4
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 3
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 2
- Fuermann, Henry 2
- Lang, O.S. 2
- Larkin Co. 2
- Larkin Soap Company 2
- Martin, William E. 2
- Mueller, Louise 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson) 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Gorman, Ruth Tauriello 1
- Graycliff Conservancy 1
- Greenwood, Susan M. 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Hubbard, Elbert 1
- Jacobsen, Evelyn Heath 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Leighey, Marjorie 1
- Martin Family 1
- May, E.M. 1
- Meyerson, Marjorie 1
- Obien, Rodney G. 1
- Quinan, Jack 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Vice President for University Facilities 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- Tafel, Edgar 1
- Tamalonis, Frederick M. 1
- Tauriello, Sebastian J. 1
- Washington, Booker T. 1 + ∧ less
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Construction photographs for Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin and O.S. Lang, the general contractor for the Martin House, and correspondence of Martin and Lang with suppliers of building materials and furnishings for the Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Documentation for the project sponsored by the Western New York Library Resources Council to digitize the photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.
Papers, circa 1878 to 1935, of Darwin D. Martin (1865-1935) of Buffalo, New York, an official of the Larkin Company and an early client of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Reference files created by Mrs. Martin Meyerson and University Archives staff useful for documenting the furnishing of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York.
Surveys, studies, reports and manuals regarding the restoration of the Darwin D. Martin House, 1990-1997.