Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Names: Cornell, Katharine, 1893-1974 X
- Women in the theater -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 20th Century 6
- Black-and-white photographs 4
- Books 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Theater -- 20th Century 4
- Audiotapes 3
- Playbills 3
- Acting -- American Theater 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Theater -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Color photographs 1
- DVDs 1
- Invitations 1
- Long-playing records 1
- Periodicals 1
- Posters 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Theater -- United States 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- Videocassettes 1
- card cases 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 6
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Colwell, Deborah Cornell 1
- Dribben, Elizabeth 1
- Goodyear, A. Conger (Anson Conger) 1
- Gurney, A.R. (Albert Ramsdell) 1
- Hamilton, Nancy 1
- Macy, Gertrude 1
- McClintic, Guthrie 1
- Pagnotta, G. Thomas 1
- Pfeifer, Sidney B. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Dept. of Theatre and Dance 1 + ∧ less
Calling card case likely owned by Katharine Cornell.
The Katharine Cornell collection, 1890-1974 contains materials about Cornell's life and legacy, collected by family and close friends. Includes clippings, articles, photographs, books, scrapbooks, and personal items formerly in Cornell's possession.
The Deborah Cornell Colwell collection on Katharine Cornell contains items related to Katharine Cornell’s career and legacy, including newspaper clippings, photos, and a book.
The Elizabeth Dribben collection on Katharine Cornell contains papers and physical ephemera associated with Cornell’s career and life, and Dribben’s production of the documentary “Katharine Cornell: A Lady of the Theater.”
The G. Thomas Pagnotta collection on Katharine Cornell contains items related to Katharine Cornell’s career and legacy, including playbills, clippings, photographs, and audiovisual materials.
This collection contains posters, DVDs, and videos from performances at the Katharine Cornell and Sidney B. Pfeifer Theatres.