Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Subject: World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives X
- Augustine, Elsie Blanche (Elsie Blanche Augustine Hock) 1
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 1
- Klein, Isaac 1
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 1
- United States. Army Nurse Corps 1
- University Archives 1 less ...
Overview Collection of artifacts belonging to Elsie Blanche Augustine from her time serving as a nurse during World War I at Buffalo Base Hospital No. 23 from 1917-1919 in Vittel, France.
Collection — Box: 1-15
Identifier: MS 149
Overview Collection of Rabbi Isaac Klein includes school notebooks, correspondence, photographs, military service records, speeches, articles, manuscripts, and other writings relating to his life and teachings in conservative Judaism.
Found in: University Archives