Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
- Subject: Women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs X
- University Archives 8
- State University of New York at Buffalo 6
- Women's Club (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- Women's Club of the University of Buffalo 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Association of University Women. Buffalo Branch (N.Y.) 1
- American Red Cross. Greater Buffalo Chapter 1
- Buffalo Federation of Women's Clubs (N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo Women's Center 1
- Business and Professional Women's Club (Buffalo, New York) 1
- Business and Professional Women/USA 1
- Church of God in Christ (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Davis, Madeline D. 1
- DuBois, Ellen Carol 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.). School of Nursing 1
- Eisenhower, Julie Nixon 1
- Federation of Women's Literary and Educational Organizations of Western New York 1
- Kelly, Gail Paradise 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1
- Korsmeyer, Carolyn 1
- Mothers' Club of Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- New York State Assembly of Mothers 1
- New York State Assembly of Mothers. Meeting (16th : 1912 : Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Noles, Eva M. 1
- Robinson, Lillian S. 1
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute 1
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. American Studies Department 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Native Studies Component 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Program in American Studies 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Reading Club 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies College 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies Program 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview This collection contains the newsletters of the American Association of University Women, Buffalo Branch as well as several other AAUW branches.
Collection — Box: 1
Overview This collection documents the activities and goals of the Buffalo Women's Center and includes correspondence, clippings, photographs, and newsletters. The majority of the materials document the Center's first year of operation (1973-1974), but newsletters and a history updated in 1978 cover the extent of the Center's existence.
Collection — Box: 1-19
Overview The Business and Professional Women's Club of Buffalo collection documents the organizational activities between 1934 and 1998.
Collection — Box: 1-31
Overview Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
Collection — Folder: 1
Overview The Mothers' Club of Buffalo, affiliated with the Mother's Assembly of the State of New York, was a local women's group dedicated to educating parents about issues relating to the home and school. The collection includes annual programs listing upcoming meetings, officers, and current members from 1904-1910. It also includes programs from the 1912 New York State Mothers Assembly held in Rochester, N.Y.
Collection — Box: 1-14
Overview Scrapbooks, photographs, correspondence, awards, and publications documenting the professional career of Eva M. Noles, nurse, author, and local activist.
Overview Minutes of meetings and activities, photographs, correspondence, clippings and member lists.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Constitution, minutes, reports, scrapbooks, yearbooks, newsletters, and other material documenting the Women's Club of State University of New York at Buffalo from 1946 to 2003.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Records, 1946-1949, of the Relief Project undertaken by the Women's Club of the University of Buffalo, to aid families of university professors in Germany, Austria, France, England, the Netherlands, Italy, Japan, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Greece, and other countries devastated during World War II. The records include correspondences, photographs, financial records, newspaper clippings, and other items.
Collection — Box: 1-4
Overview This collection includes scrapbooks, meeting minutes and new member records.