Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Subject: Women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Social conditions X
- Address books 1
- Appointment books 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Women -- 20th century 1
- Citizens' associations -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Membership lists 1
- Photographs 1
- Phrenology 1
- Speeches (documents) 1
- Women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- New York State -- Erie County 1
- Women -- Services for -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Women -- Social networks -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Women -- Suffrage -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History -- Sources 1
- Women lawyers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
This collection documents the activities and goals of the Buffalo Women's Center and includes correspondence, clippings, photographs, and newsletters. The majority of the materials document the Center's first year of operation (1973-1974), but newsletters and a history updated in 1978 cover the extent of the Center's existence.
Correspondence, minutes, and other documents relating to Erie County's efforts to recognize International Women's Year.
This collection contains writings and speeches; newspaper clippings; and pamphlets, programs and other printed material concerning political and civic groups, covering such topics as women's suffrage, women workers, women as jurors and city and state politics. Of particular interest to the study of the woman suffrage movement in Buffalo are membership lists of the Woman Workers Suffrage League (ca. 1908) and from the Buffalo Political Equality League (ca. 1905).