Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- Athletics -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- College athletes 5
- Football -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Football players 5
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects 5
- College teachers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 2
- Correspondence 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration 2
- Academic freedom 1
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Campus police -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 1
- College students -- Violence against -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Community organization -- New York (State) -- Amherst 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 7
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 4
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Capen, Grace Wright, 1874-1951 1
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Clark College (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Cooke, Walter Platt, 1869-1931 1
- Corbett, Frank J. 1
- Cult of the White Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Klein, Dorie 1
- Krehbiel, Paul 1
- Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957 1
- Manch, Joseph 1
- Millard Fillmore College 1
- Public Education Association (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Savage, Richard A. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Community Welfare Council 1 + ∧ less
The collection consists of a blue wool football blanket with University of Buffalo seal and letter B in white.
The collection consists of materials related to a book published on the 1958 University at Buffalo Football team's Lambert Cup Season.
Professional and personal correspondence, speeches, articles and memorabilia of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
The Joseph Manch Football Artifacts includes items from the players football career at the University at Buffalo.
A collection of articles, copies of photographs, and other material documenting the 1941 and 1942 University of Buffalo football seasons.
This collection consists of press coverage and memorabilia regarding the 1958 and 2008 UB Bulls football team’s bowl game invitations. Also included is the resolution of the University at Buffalo Council presenting the 1958 football team with the 2009 Chancellor Charles P. Norton Medal.
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.