Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 31
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Administration X
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 12
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College presidents 12
- College presidents -- Inauguration 6
- Speeches (documents) 4
- Annual reports 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 3
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 3
- Photographs 3
- Administrative reports 2
- Appointment books 2
- Reports 2
- Reprints 2
- Universities and colleges -- Departments -- Evaluation 2
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 2
- Academic costume 1
- Antisemitism 1
- Audits 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College facilities 1
- Committee reports 1
- Committees 1
- Diagrams 1
- Drafts (documents) 1
- Education -- Administration 1
- Education Administration 1
- Medical colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Microfilms 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- PDF 1
- Public universities and colleges--United States 1
- Research notes 1
- Resolutions (administrative records) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- State Government Publications -- New York (State) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 30
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 7
- State University of New York at Buffalo 7
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 6
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 6
- University of Buffalo 5
- Meyerson, Martin 4
- Anderson, George Lester 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Treasurer and Comptroller 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Education 3
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 2
- Sample, Steven B., 1940-2016 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Vice President for Academic Affairs 2
- University of Buffalo. Committee on General Administration 2
- Association of American Universities 1
- McConnell, T. R. (Thomas Raymond), 1901-1989 1
- New York (State). Office of the State Comptroller 1
- State University of New York 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Public Affairs 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Vice President for Health Affairs 1
- University of Buffalo. Deans' Council 1
- University of Buffalo. University Senate 1 + ∧ less
Committee on General Administration and Dean's Council legislation book
Resolutions of the Dean’s Council and University of Buffalo General Administration Committee, 1936 to 1962. The majority of the resolutions are by the General Administration Committee.
Deans' Council and Senate Executive Committee conference files, Office of the President
Files of mainly annual conferences for the Deans’ Council, Senate Executive Committee, and Faculty. Includes memos, clippings, background articles to be discussed at conferences, and agenda. Users should not assume that each conference file is comprehensive in coverage or format type.
Financial Systems and Services of the State University of New York at Buffalo report
Report describing the system of financial management and administration at the University at Buffalo, circa 1980.
Health Affairs records, Office of the President
Detailed records on the development of the Medical School and its affiliated professions and units during the 1960s.
Robert L. Ketter appointment books
14 volumes of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter's appointment books. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Robert L. Ketter evaluation records
Files pertaining to the 1974 evaluation of President Robert L. Ketter by the Board of Trustees and Ketter himself.
Robert L. Ketter inaugural files
Inaugural files of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Information Services file on Robert L. Ketter
Clippings and press releases on University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter, as collected by the Office of Information Services.
Robert L. Ketter papers and memorabilia
Papers include memos, correspondence, reprints, research notes, course materials, diagrams, photos, clippings and objects related to Robert L. Ketter's career especially at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
T. Raymond McConnell papers
Reprints of speeches and articles on fund raising, academic freedom, the elective system, and selective service; also inaugural memorabilia.