Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Subject: United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century X
- University Archives 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Capen, Grace Wright 1
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Clark College (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Cooke, Walter Platt, 1869-1931 1
- Cult of the White Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Diamond, David 1
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 1
- Gilbert, Reginald 1
- Jackson, Robert Houghwout 1
- Lerner, Max 1
- Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957 1
- Millard Fillmore College 1
- National Caucus of Labor Committees (U.S.) 1
- New York (State). Supreme Court 1
- Public Education Association (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Sears, Charles B. (Charles Brown) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Social Work 1
- Thursday Club (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Tufts College 1
- United States. Bureau of Education 1
- University of Buffalo. Committee on General Administration 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of Buffalo. University Council 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Clippings from newspapers in the Buffalo, N.Y. area reporting on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo between 1964 and 1975.
Collection — Box: 1-30
Overview Professional and personal correspondence, speeches, articles and memorabilia of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
Collection — Box: 1-14
Identifier: MS 9
Overview This collection consists of materials documenting David Diamond's activities in local government, Diamond's career at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and matters of personal interest to Diamond. The latter material includes regarding the Nuremberg trials following World War II and a transcript of a speech given by Diamond opposing the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy.
Collection — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: MS 257
Abstract Political articles, pamphlet, and broadsides, relating to 1970s radicalism and the National Caucus of Labor Committees.