Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Subject: United States -- Politics and government X
- University Archives 6
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- University of Buffalo 2
- Capen, Grace Wright 1
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Clark College (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Conant, Elizabeth 1
- Cooke, Walter Platt, 1869-1931 1
- Corwin, Thomas 1
- Crittenden, John J. (John Jordan) 1
- Cult of the White Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Dalley, Helen 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Diamond, David 1
- Fillmore, Millard, 1800-1874 1
- Finley, Lucinda M. 1
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 1
- Gilbert, Reginald 1
- Gratiot, Charles 1
- Harvard Divinity School 1
- Harvard University 1
- Harvard University. Department of Sociology 1
- Jackson, Robert Houghwout 1
- Kenly, John Reese 1
- Lea, Luke 1
- Lerner, Max 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957 1
- Lipset, Seymour Martin 1
- Marcus, Isabel 1
- Millard Fillmore College 1
- Murray, Glenn Edward 1
- National Caucus of Labor Committees (U.S.) 1
- New York (State). Supreme Court 1
- Novitsky, Anthony W. (Anthony William) 1
- O'Brian, John Lord, 1874-1973 1
- Operation Rescue (Organization) 1
- Pro-Choice Network of Western New York 1
- Pro-Life Action Network 1
- Public Education Association (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Sears, Charles B. (Charles Brown) 1
- Slepian, Barnett 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Social Work 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- Thursday Club (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Tufts College 1
- United States. Bureau of Education 1
- United States. Department of Justice. War Division 1
- United States. War Production Board 1
- University of Buffalo. Committee on General Administration 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of Buffalo. University Council 1
- University of California, Berkeley. Department of Sociology 1
- Webster, Daniel 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Clippings from newspapers in the Buffalo, N.Y. area reporting on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo between 1964 and 1975.
Collection — Box: 1-30
Overview Professional and personal correspondence, speeches, articles and memorabilia of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
Collection — Box: 1-14
Identifier: MS 9
Overview This collection consists of materials documenting David Diamond's activities in local government, Diamond's career at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and matters of personal interest to Diamond. The latter material includes regarding the Nuremberg trials following World War II and a transcript of a speech given by Diamond opposing the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Papers include correspondence, memoranda, notebooks, library catalog, and other documents regarding Millard Fillmore, the first Chancellor of the University of Buffalo and the thirteenth President of the United States.
Collection — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: MS 257
Abstract Political articles, pamphlet, and broadsides, relating to 1970s radicalism and the National Caucus of Labor Committees.
Collection — Box: 1-9
Identifier: MS 24
Overview Printed material collected by Lipset and others at Harvard University between 1967 and 1971. Includes student publications; articles for scholarly journals and popular magazines; newspaper clippings and studies concerning student activist movements throughout the world, with emphasis on the United States, Latin America, and international student organizations. Also many unpublished studies about students originally prepared for presentation at conferences or for graduate courses. This...
Collection — Box: 1-33, 34+
Identifier: MS 76
Overview This collection consists of periodicals issued between 1963 and 2000 with most of the material dated prior to 1990, including non-periodical material arranged by issuing organization. Topics covered include draft resistance and conscientious objectors during the Vietnamese Conflict, civil rights, the peace movement, disarmament, the women's movement, student unrest, and the labor movement.
Identifier: Law Spec. Coll. 05
Abstract Personal papers of John Lord O'Brian, prominent lawyer and public servant, including correspondence, speeches, notes, legal opinions and records, articles.
Found in: Charles B. Sears Law Library
Collection — Box: 1-43, MC 4.14
Identifier: MS 86
Overview Records of the reproductive rights advocacy group Pro-Choice Network of Western New York, 1988-2004. Collection is composed of documents concerning the organization's administration, events, and lawsuits. It also contains educational background material including extensive newspaper and magazine clippings.