Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Correspondence 5
- Brochures 3
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Newsletters 3
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Constitutions 2
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 2
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 2
- Photographs 2
- Radicalism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Administrative reports 1
- African Americans -- Crimes against 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 11
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 4
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 4
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Abele, John 1
- Alhakk, Yusef 1
- American Jewish Committee. Buffalo/Niagara Chapter 1
- American Medical Association 1
- Austin, Jim 1
- Automotive daily news 1
- B.F. Goodrich Company 1
- Barker, Preston Wallace 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Brennan, Joseph H., 1902-1961 1
- Bunch, Bob 1
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Carter, Rubin, 1937-2014 1
- Columbia University. College of Physicians and Surgeons 1 + ∧ less
Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
Collection contains memorabilia of Joseph H. Brennan who was Chief Metallurgist, Union Carbide Company, including clippings, photographs, list of patents, and printed catalog of his collection of early editions of "metallurgical, geological, and chemical interest" which he donated to the Libraries at the State University of New York at Buffalo circa 1962.
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
Clippings from newspapers in the Buffalo, N.Y. area reporting on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo between 1964 and 1975.
Research collection of Ralph C. Epstein, Dean of the School of Business Administration from 1935 to 1947. Topics included are American Manufacturing and Industry, Unemployment Insurance Law, and the Rubber and Automobile trades.
Papers of Robert S. Fisk, mainly concerning collective bargaining at the State University of New York (including at UB), but also broadly in higher education; Buffalo school desegregation; and courses he taught at the University at Buffalo. Also includes his research, reports, writings, and correspondence.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Papers of English lecturer and alumnus Peter F. Murphy, including materials concerning the courses he taught in the Tolstoy College.
The papers of Elwin H. Powell (1925-2001), activist and sociology professor at the University at Buffalo. Collection includes extensive research and writings concerning political events in the UB and Buffalo communities.