Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Fliers (printed matter) 5
- Pamphlets 5
- Correspondence 4
- Minutes (administrative records) 4
- Photographs 4
- Ephemera 3
- Reports 3
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Invitations 2
- Newsletters 2
- Notes 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Audiocassettes 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 4
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 4
- Jewish Book Fair (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Shaarey Zedek (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Ustingrader Unterstitzung Verein (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Ahavas Achim (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ahavas Sholem Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Alexander, Joan 1
- Amherst Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B'rith Israel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Beth Abraham (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Brown, Florette 1
- Butin, Phyllis Steinhart 1
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- B’nai B’rith. Anti-defamation League 1 + ∧ less
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
Personal and organizational papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Jane Fischman, Renata Lefcourt, and Muriel Selling. Material includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, a scrapbook, displays and photographs.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local community leader Rabbi Shay Mintz's work in the Jewish community. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other material relating to his professional career in several institutions including Shaarey Zedek, Hillel, and the Jewish Book Fair.
Personal papers documenting demographical aspects of the broader Jewish community in Buffalo, as well as future planning for specific Jewish organizations as created by Kenneth Rogers.
Papers documenting aspects of special activities held within the Jewish community in observation of community milestones and other organizational activities, as well as programs featuring prominent individuals originally from Buffalo.