Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Subject: Travel photography X
- Chadbourne, Stanchfield and Levy 1
- Franklin, Mitchell 1
- Harvard Law School 1
- Hewlett, Josephine W. 1
- Hewlett, Ruth V. 1
- Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court 1
- National Lawyers Guild 1
- Pound, Roscoe 1
- Rugg, Arthur Prentice 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 1
- Stickney, Theodosia H. 1
- Tulane Law School 1
- University Archives 1
- Wallace, Henry A. (Henry Agard) 1
- Waterman, W.E. 1 less ...
Collection — Oversize-box: 1+
Identifier: MS 230
Overview 1910 photograph album featuring travel photography from Europe, the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
Collection — Box: 1-26
Overview Professional writings and research from lawyer, professor, legal advisor, and philosopher, Mitchell Franklin who was well known for his work in Contracts, Roman, and International Laws.
Collection — Box: 1-6
Identifier: MS 85
Overview Photograph albums of Ruth V. Hewlett and Theodosia Stickney [née Hewlett], graduates and lifelong donors of the University at Buffalo. Also includes photograph albums belonging to their older sister, Josephine Hewlett, an alumni of the School of Social Work at the University at Buffalo.