Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Subject: Temples -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- Account books 1
- Charters 1
- Citizenship papers 1
- Deeds 1
- Israel -- History 1
- Israel and the diaspora 1
- Judaism -- History -- Modern Period, 1750- 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Photographs 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- United States -- Foreign Relations -- 20th Century 1 + ∧ less
Records of the Local Jewish Community in the Jewish Archives of Greater Buffalo include cemetery records, local temple and shul records, and Jewish organizations. Also included are material pertaining to deported persons and refugee matters, and the papers of Max M. Yellen and Dr. Gerhard J. Falk and Dr. Ursula A. Falk.
Synagogue records of the Jewish Archives of Greater Buffalo. Records of Congregation B'rith Sholem (Pine Street Shul) and Temple Sinai include account books, record books, receipt and memo pads, photographs, deeds, correspondence, committee minutes, and bulletins.