Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Subject: Teaching, Freedom of -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- University Archives 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Diamond, David 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Jackson, Robert Houghwout 1
- Klein, Dorie 1
- Krehbiel, Paul 1
- Lerner, Max 1
- McGarry, Edmund D. (Edmund Daniels) 1
- National Association of Marketing Teachers 1
- New York (State). Supreme Court 1
- Savage, Richard A. 1
- Sears, Charles B. (Charles Brown) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Social Work 1
- UB Today 1
- West Virginia University. Extension Committee 1
- Whitcher, Ann 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-14
Overview This collection consists of materials documenting David Diamond's activities in local government, Diamond's career at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and matters of personal interest to Diamond. The latter material includes regarding the Nuremberg trials following World War II and a transcript of a speech given by Diamond opposing the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview This collection includes correspondence, lecture notes, typescripts and reprints of Edmund D. McGarry's speeches and articles, newspaper clippings, publications of the National Association of Teachers of Marketing and Advertising (NATMA), and printed materials concerning marketing and business research.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.