Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Subject: Subversive activities -- New York (State) -- Cases X
- Keyishian, Harry 2
- Lipsitz, Richard 2
- Starbuck, George, 1931-1996 2
- University of the State of New York. Board of Regents 2
- Garver, Newton, 1928-2014 1
- Hochfield, George 1
- Maud, Ralph 1
- Roach, Jack L. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- United States. Court of Appeals (2nd Circuit) 1
- United States. District Court (New York) 1
- United States. Supreme Court 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Papers of Harry Keyishian regarding his employment at the University at Buffalo and his refusal to sign the "Feinberg certificate," an anti-Communist oath.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MS 5
Overview Working papers of Richard Lipsitz, Esq., attorney for plaintiffs in Keyishian et al. vs. Board of Regents et al., 1964, in which four faculty members and a librarian at the State University of New York at Buffalo challenged New York State's Feinberg Law on public employees and subversive activities. Includes correspondence, court documents, notes, press clippings, and background materials.