Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
- Clippings (information artifacts) 9
- Correspondence 8
- Photographs 6
- Black-and-white photographs 4
- Memorabilia 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Yearbooks 3
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Diaries 2
- Ephemera 2
- Invitations 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 2
- Judaism -- United States -- History 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Newsletters 2
- Women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Annual reports 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 12
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 3
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 3
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- Women's Club (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Allied Circle (London, England) 1
- Ampthill, Christabel Russell 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.) 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.). Buffalo Chapter 1
- Aylwen, Lady 1
- Blensdorf, Ernst, 1896-1976 1
- Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 1
- Boyd-Bowman, Cuthbert 1
- Boyd-Bowman, Peter, 1924- 1
- British Association of Women Entrepreneurs 1
- British Association of Women Executives 1
- Buffalo Free Kindergarten Association 1 + ∧ less
The Business and Professional Women's Club of Buffalo collection documents the organizational activities between 1934 and 1998.
Collection includes memorabilia from and records documenting the creation of the Clifford C. Furnas Memorial Room in Room 531 of Capen Hall at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York and the Memorial Exhibit in the University Archives.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Clifford C. Furnas mostly collected and arranged by his wife, Sparkle Moore Furnas.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Sparkle Moore Furnas, wife of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
The collection contains letters, photographs and clippings, pertaining to the dedication of Lockwood Memorial Library and the production of a catalog for the occasion. The collection also includes Lockwood family memorabilia consisting of scrapbooks, diaries, guestbooks, correspondence, photographs, programs and menus.
Correspondence, diaries, photograph albums of Muriel Orr-Ewing (nicknamed "Meiko"). Collection includes records as founding president of the British Association of Women Executives and headmistress of the English girls finishing school, The Grove. Also includes personal correspondence with opera singer, Adèle Leigh, child author Berthe Grimault, and other notable writers and poets.
The papers of Justice Gustin L. Reichbach (1946-2014). Includes personal materials and professional records from his private legal practice and judicial chambers. The collection contains personal papers, correspondence, news clippings, photographs, and legal files.
J. Howard Smith (Schmidt) scrapbook and student notebook (Department of Pharmacy), 1915-1917. Also included are ephemeral items acquired during World War I: ration coupons, and handwritten procedures for dealing with different chemical or munitions attacks.
Constitution, minutes, reports, scrapbooks, yearbooks, newsletters, and other material documenting the Women's Club of State University of New York at Buffalo from 1946 to 2003.