Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 4
- Correspondence 3
- Ephemera 3
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Invitations 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Photographs 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Brochures 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Essays 1
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 3
- Buffalo Council of Jewish Congregations (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Montefiore Chapter (Buffalo N.Y.) 1
- Camp Kawagama (Ontario, Canada) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds 1
- Fischman, Jane Vogel 1
- Hebrew Benevolent Loan Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Holy Order Cemetery (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish Fresh Air Camp Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish War Veterans. Buffalo Frontier Post 25 1
- Korus, Samuel 1
- Literman, Rubin 1
- Manhattan Ladies Society (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Manhattan Social and Benefits Society (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Mesch, Morris 1 + ∧ less
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal photographs and scrapbook of a Jewish Youth group, Omega Kappa Zeta, and photographs relating to the youth of Samuel Korus in Buffalo, NY.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local communal leader Morris Mesch. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other ephemera related to the community Holocaust Memorial Sculpture and volunteer activities and efforts.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Muriel Selling. Material includes programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to Temple Beth David-Ner Israel, Temple Emanu-el, and other institutions and independent groups.