Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Annual reports 4
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 4
- Administrative reports 2
- Committee reports 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration 2
- Committees 1
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Education -- Administration 1
- Microfilms 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- PDF 1
- Reports 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 1 + ∧ less
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 2
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Treasurer and Comptroller 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. World University Games. Executive Manager 1
- World University Games (1993: Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Annual reports of schools, departments, offices, institutes and centers of the University at Buffalo. This collection is not comprehensive; materials were collected on an ad hoc basis.
Microfilmed annual reports of schools, departments, offices, institutes and centers of the University at Buffalo. Reports of Schools and Faculties, particularly after 1950, often incorporate reports of departments. This collection is not comprehensive. For additional reports, see individual collections for schools, offices, departments, etc.; and 5/2/1243 for reports outside of this date range.
Material used to create annual reports of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo. Includes a draft of the never published “Three Year Report” covering 1966-1969.
Printed reports, beginning in 1922-23, of the Chancellor of the University of Buffalo, and, after the merger of the University of Buffalo with the State University of New York in 1962, the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Monthly reports, 1964-1975, from the Office of the President of the University of Buffalo to the President/Chancellor of the State University of New York, summarizing activities and events at the University.
Background information, planning documents, committee reports, and other material related to the 1993 World University Games which were held at the State University of New York at Buffalo and at other locations in Buffalo and Western New York. Also includes press releases and newspaper clippings related to the games.
Records kept by Lawrence A. Cappiello, Assistant to the Executive Vice President, on the various Task Forces appointed by President Ketter in 1970. The task forces studied community relations, University governance, University organizations, University goals, and the University community. The records consist largely of Task Force reports; preliminary reports; and other material relating to the organization, operation, and selection of members of the various task forces.