Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Subject: Public universities and colleges--United States X
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of the State of New York 1
- University of the State of New York. Board of Regents 1
- University of the State of New York. Office of the President of the University and Commissioner of Education 1 less ...
Collection — Object: 1
Abstract The collection consists of a blue wool football blanket with University of Buffalo seal and letter B in white.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Hoods, honorary degrees, and awards of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
Collection — Carton: 1
Abstract Materials related to The University of the State of New York. The collection includes regulatory policies, higher education reports, program development reports, Commissioner of Education records, legislative proposals, and Board of Regents records.