Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Subject: Printed ephemera X
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Certificates 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Color photographs 1
- Course catalogs 1
- Documentary photographs 1
- Education 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History, Military 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Women 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Photographs 1
- Prison riots -- New York (State) -- Attica 1
- Scores 1
- Signatures (names) 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 3
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Arlen, Harold, 1905-1986 1
- Attica Correctional Facility 1
- Cantor, Eddie, 1892-1964 1
- Freedman, Frank E. 1
- Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America. Post 209. (Jackson Heights-Elmhurst, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America. Post 25. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Sands, Maurice 1
- Scheeler, Paul 1
- Simon, Marc C. 1
- Smith, J. Howard 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 1
- Tetewsky, Gloria 1
- Tucker, Sophie 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of Buffalo. School of Pedagogy 1 + ∧ less
A collection of ephemeral publications related to the uprising at the Attica Correctional Institution in Attica, New York on September 9, 1971, and the state's response.
Records pertaining to the Centennial of the University of Buffalo, 1946, including clippings; scrapbook; photographs; correspondence; invitations; programs; committee reports, etc.
Collection includes personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local politician and lawyer, Frank E. Freedman, from Buffalo, New York. Materials include personal photographs, autographed mementoes, art sketch, newspaper clippings, ephemera, and other material relating to his interests in show business.
Personal papers documenting the volunteer activities of Maurice Sands within two Jewish veterans organizations in Buffalo and Queens, NY. Includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, research and authored articles relating to Jewish War Veterans. Also contains information relating to membership of the Forum Club, a Jewish Men’s Club.
Contains a minute book, register, catalogs, and other printed material of the School of Pedagogy, University of Buffalo, 1895-1898.
J. Howard Smith (Schmidt) scrapbook and student notebook (Department of Pharmacy), 1915-1917. Also included are ephemeral items acquired during World War I: ration coupons, and handwritten procedures for dealing with different chemical or munitions attacks.
Personal papers documenting volunteer activities of Gloria Tetewsky within three Jewish organizations in Buffalo. Includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers and invitations relating to her volunteer service for Kehilat Shalom, Hadassah and Chabad House of Buffalo.
An artificial collection created for miscellaneous oversize documents.