Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
- Posters 14
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Correspondence 5
- Fliers (printed matter) 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 4
- Judaism -- United States -- History 4
- Photographs 4
- Ephemera 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Political posters 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Building plans 2
- Buttons (information artifacts) 2
- DVDs 2
- Material culture 2
- Memorabilia 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 6
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 4
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 2
- Krehbiel, Paul 2
- Ahavas Achim (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ahavas Sholem Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Alt, Wayne 1
- B'rith Israel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Beth Abraham (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Bozer, Joan, 1928-2023 1
- Buffalo Draft Counseling Center 1
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Central Committee for Conscientious Objectors 1
- Chabad House of Buffalo 1
- Congregation B'rith Sholem (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Ohel Jacob Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Collection includes materials on art expositions, performing arts events, symposia, lectures, festivals and other events sponsored or co-sponsored by the Office of Cultural Affairs, State University of New York at Buffalo.
Organizational papers documenting the early beginnings of the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies forerunner, the development of Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies services, and samples of special projects developed within affiliated agencies.
Political articles, pamphlet, and broadsides, relating to 1970s radicalism and the National Caucus of Labor Committees.
Personal and organizational papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Jane Fischman, Renata Lefcourt, and Muriel Selling. Material includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, a scrapbook, displays and photographs.
Personal and professional papers of former Erie County Legislator Joan Bozer. Includes papers from various projects Bozer worked on throughout her career.
This collection contains posters, DVDs, and videos from performances at the Katharine Cornell and Sidney B. Pfeifer Theatres.
Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
1993 World University Games materials collected by Bruce A. Kolesnick.
Personal photographs and scrapbook of a Jewish Youth group, Omega Kappa Zeta, and photographs relating to the youth of Samuel Korus in Buffalo, NY.
Papers of student activist Paul Krehbiel, concerning his involvement in and exposure to the Student unrest of the late 1960s-1970 at the University at Buffalo. The bulk of the material is dated from circa 1968-1970, except Krehbiel’s later organizational interests, which dates from 2000.
The records of the Military and Draft Counseling Center of Buffalo reflect the center's efforts from 1968 to 1978 to counsel area men and service people about their rights and options regarding the Selective Service System and the military.
This collection consists of posters from various events not related to the University at Buffalo.
This collection consists of posters advertising various student events related at the University at Buffalo. These events were sponsored and co-sponsored by student organizations.
Organizational papers documenting the religious and community activities of Temple Beth Zion synagogue. Includes photographs, ledgers, scrapbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, certificates, architectural drawings and special format or oversize materials dating from 1864 to 2008. Includes materials created by auxiliaries, religious school, leadership, administration and clergy.
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.