Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
- Subject: Poetry -- Women authors X
- American poetry -- 20th century 5
- Poets, American--20th century 4
- Poets, American--20th century--Correspondence 3
- Little magazines 2
- Mail art 2
- Poets, English--20th century 2
- American poetry -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Beat generation 1
- Buddhist poetry, American 1
- Concrete poetry 1
- Criticism -- United States 1
- Fiberwork 1
- Lesbian authors 1
- Lesbians 1
- Photographs 1
- Playwrights 1
- Poetry 1
- Poetry -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 1
- Poetry -- Translating 1 + ∧ less
- Abbott, Charles D. (Charles David), 1900-1961 2
- Adam, Helen, 1909-1993 2
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 2
- Abercrombie, Lascelles, 1881-1938 1
- Ackland, Valentine, 1906-1968 1
- Adam, Pat (Isabella Theodosia Patrick), 1911-1988 1
- Aldington, Richard, 1892-1962 1
- Bayes, Ronald H., 1932-2021 1
- Belt, Michael Edward 1
- Bennett, John M., 1942- 1
- Bentivoglio, Mirella, 1922-2017 1
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 1
- Bissert, Ellen Marie 1
- Blonstein, Anne, 1958-2011 1
- Bogan, Louise, 1897-1970 1
- Bridges, Robert, 1844-1930 1
- Brill, Kastle 1
- Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951 1
- Bromige, David, 1933-2009 1 + ∧ less
The Chain collection contains material pertaining to the editorial business and production of Chain magazine from 1993-2004. Material includes correspondence and submissions, production material, printer invoices, and correspondence between the editors, Juliana Spahr and Jena Osman. Formats include printed email, correspondence, floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, and VHS.
The Contemporary Manuscripts Collection contains a total of thousands of pages of manuscripts and/or correspondence from hundreds of poets and writers such as Lascelles Abercrombie, W. H. Auden, David Gascoyne, Elizabeth Jennings, Hugh MacDiarmid, Thomas Merton, Charlotte Mew, Ezra Pound, Alastair Reid, Peter Russell, Winfield Townley Scott, Genevieve Taggard, Ruthven Todd, Henry Treece, and Louis Zukofsky.
Earth's Daughters Collection, 1969-2015, contains materials related to the production of the magazine. The bulk of the material is submissions by poets. Other material includes correspondence, editorial business, financial records, grant applications, distribution records, production material, submission records, subscription records, art and ephemera.
Materials related to the work of Deborah Meadows. Deborah Meadows is a poet, playwright, and essayist whose work includes Goodbye Tissues, Itenerant Man and Representing Absence. Meadows has worked with poets in Cuba and Buenos Aires. The collection includes Meadows' correspondence, notes, drafts, and other related materials.
The Charlotte Mew collection, 1867-1933, measures 0.583 linear feet and includes autograph and typewritten manuscripts of poetry and prose, correspondence, photographs, documents, and clippings related to the English poet. Charlotte Mew (1869-1928), an author of poetry and prose, lived in London, England. Her life spanned from the Victorian and Edwardian eras to the emergence of Modernist poetry.
The Kristin Prevallet Helen Adam research papers document the processing of the Helen Adam collection and Prevallet’s research for A Helen Adam Reader and other related projects, ca. 1993-2007.
The Jayne Lyn Stahl collection contains materials related to the plays, writings and poetry of Jayne Lyn Stahl. Jayne Lyn Stahl was a freelance poet, playwright, freelance essayist, and member of the PEN American Center. The collection includes draft poems, screenplays, letters, and other related materials.
The Jean Starr Untermeyer collection contains over 3,000 letters to Jean Starr Untermeyer and in some cases to Louis Untermeyer from a list of distinguished people; Jean Starr Untermeyer's letters; Louis Untermeyer's letters; various manuscripts for individual poems and prose works by Jean Starr Untermeyer and Louis Untermeyer; typescripts; various auxiliary manuscripts by other authors; photographs; and miscellaneous peripheral items.