Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Color photographs 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 4
- University Archives 3
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Fuermann, Henry 2
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 2
- Mueller, Louise 2
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Graycliff Conservancy 1
- Martin Family 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Meyerson, Marjorie 1 + ∧ less
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Construction photographs for Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Documentation for the project sponsored by the Western New York Library Resources Council to digitize the photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.
Reference files created by Mrs. Martin Meyerson and University Archives staff useful for documenting the furnishing of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York.
Photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.