Showing Collections: 121 - 133 of 133
- Photographs 92
- Clippings (information artifacts) 67
- Correspondence 53
- Scrapbooks 35
- Judaism -- United States -- History 34
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 33
- Fliers (printed matter) 31
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 30
- Black-and-white photographs 29
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 28
- Pamphlets 28
- Ephemera 24
- Minutes (administrative records) 23
- Programs (documents) 19
- Color photographs 16
- Invitations 16
- Newsletters 11
- Slides (photographs) 10
- Speeches (documents) 10
- Color slides 9 + ∧ less
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 47
- State University of New York at Buffalo 37
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 19
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 12
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 11
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, N.Y.) 9
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 7
- Temple Beth El (Buffalo, N.Y.) 7
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 6
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 5
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 5
- Temple Sinai (Amherst, N.Y.) 5
- University of Buffalo 5
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 4
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 4
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 4
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 4
- Adler, Selig, 1909-1984 3
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 3 + ∧ less
Organizational papers documenting the religious and community activities of Temple Beth Zion synagogue. Includes photographs, ledgers, scrapbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, certificates, architectural drawings and special format or oversize materials dating from 1864 to 2008. Includes materials created by auxiliaries, religious school, leadership, administration and clergy.
Collection of the University at Buffalo Marching Band, 1960-2001, includes records, photographs, memorabilia of the Marching Band, as well as Pep Band, Concert Band, and various ensembles.
Photographs from various special events, Distinguished Speakers Series, and Martin Luther King Jr. Commemoration Events.
Organizational and personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish War Veterans, Post 25 and the role of Herman Weinstein. Materials include minutes, newsletters, programs, financial statements, clippings, photographs and material culture.
Personal papers documenting aspects of activism in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, speeches, research notes, testimonies and newspaper clippings relating to environmental issues, education, and Israel Advocacy.
Collection of Westwood Country Club, 1945-1995, includes minutes, resolutions, correspondence, annual reports, scrapbooks and photographs relating to the administrative and leisure activities of the Country Club.
The collection contains drafts of papers and articles as well as other materials relating to Marian White's work on the prehistory and ethnohistory of the Iroquois and other Native American groups in New York State. Also included are detailed course notes from graduate work at the University of Michigan and personal memorabilia.
Four photographs of the exterior of Hayes Hall on the campus of the University of Buffalo. Five additional photographs of other area sites. Photographs taken by Jane Railton (later Willis).
Records, 1946-1949, of the Relief Project undertaken by the Women's Club of the University of Buffalo, to aid families of university professors in Germany, Austria, France, England, the Netherlands, Italy, Japan, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Greece, and other countries devastated during World War II. The records include correspondences, photographs, financial records, newspaper clippings, and other items.
The collection contains research material on school integration including press clippings, speeches, and correspondence related to efforts to integrate the school system of Buffalo, New York as well as other civil rights issues including the 1963 March on Washington. Collection also includes personal memorabilia and family papers.
Collection consists of records and memorabilia from the YMCA Buffalo Niagara (formerly the Young Men's Christian Association) dating from its inception in 1852.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community life in Buffalo through the activities of both J. Milton and Amy Zeckhauser. Materials includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to the Westwood Country Club, Temple Beth Zion, Israel Expo, Brandeis University National Women Committee, National Council of Jewish Women, Jewish Federation of Buffalo, and the Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo among others.