Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Subject: Personal correspondence X
- University Archives 4
- Charles B. Sears Law Library 1
- Robert L. Brown History of Medicine Collection 1
- University Archives 3
- Allen, William Sheridan 1
- Buffalo General Hospital 1
- Fahringer, Herald Price, 1927-2015 1
- Hare, Daphne Kean 1
- Hare, Jane J. 1
- Hare, Michael M. 1
- Hare, Peter H. (Peter Hewitt) 1
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Literman, Rubin 1
- Madden, Edward H. 1
- Marine Midland Corporation 1
- Marine Trust Company 1
- Mesch, Morris 1
- Rand, George F., III (George Franklin) 1
- Rand, George F., Jr. (George Franklin) 1
- Rand, George F., Sr. (George Franklin) 1
- Rosenthal , Tony 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of History 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 1
- University of Buffalo. University Council 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The William S. Allen papers contains correspondence, scholarly papers, written speeches, audio visual material, clippings, reports, and photographs that document the personal and professional work of William Sheridan Allen, an historian and scholar of Germany history and the rise of the Nazi Party.
Collection — Box: 1-7
Identifier: MS 176
Overview Personal correspondence to Peter H. Hare from his wife Daphne Kean Hare, and to Peter or to Daphne Kean Hare from family and friends, beginning in their college years through the early 1990's. Also includes some professional materials and correspondence.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview The collection consists of Mr. Herald Price Fahringer’s case documents, publications, and personal materials from 1951-2015. The collection also includes Mr. Fahringer's plaques and awards. The materials in this collection were collected, created, and used by Mr. Herald Price Fahringer. These materials were donated to the Charles B. Sears Law Library at the University at Buffalo after his death in 2015.
Found in: Charles B. Sears Law Library
Content Description This collection holds 75 letters composed by Judith Baker Cardoni for her parents and sister. The letters were written between June 1963 and May 1966 while Judith was a student in the University at Buffalo's School of Pharmacy. The content covers a time when the School of Pharmacy was increasing the admission of women and the letters document the local, state, and national events that affected the lives of young people pursuing a college education during the mid-1960s.Judith Anne...
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MS 200.13
Overview Personal papers documenting aspects of local communal leader Morris Mesch. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other ephemera related to the community Holocaust Memorial Sculpture and volunteer activities and efforts.
Collection — Box: +1-+2
Identifier: MS 235
Overview Two scrapbooks documenting the life and career of George F. Rand, Jr. One scrapbook was assembled after Rand's death and contains clippings regarding Rand's passing. The other scrapbook was assembled in the mid-1930s and highlights Rand's career in Buffalo, N.Y.