Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Subject: Peace movements -- United States -- History X
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- University Archives 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 1
- Harcleroad, Fred F. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Women's International League for Peace and Freedom 1
- Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. Buffalo Branch (N.Y.) 1
- Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. U.S. Section 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Clippings from newspapers in the Buffalo, N.Y. area reporting on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo between 1964 and 1975.
Collection — Box: 1-4
Overview Collection contains materials collected by Dr. Fred F. Harcleroad on student unrest in colleges and universities during the 1960s and early 1970s concerning the attitudes of the public and students during the unrest period on racial riots, university and high school governance, students' academic freedom and their role in university administration, the Vietnam War and political issues during the Nixon administration. Included are newspaper clippings, magazines U.S. News and World Report,...
Collection — Box: 1-15
Overview Included are minutes, newsletters, subject and background files, correspondence, and scrapbooks that reflect the internal and external activities of the branch and the activities of the US section, branch legislative files which consist of correspondence, newsletters, legislative reports, memoranda, pamphlets, and other materials, pertaining to local and national policy positions of the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom and actions taken by the Buffalo Branch to influence...