Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Subject: Peace movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo X
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- Novitsky, Anthony W. (Anthony William) 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Emergency Peace Campaign (U.S.) 1
- Guardian Newspapers Ltd 1
- International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union 1
- Keep America Out of War Committee 1
- Klein, Dorie 1
- Krehbiel, Paul 1
- League for Industrial Democracy 1
- Lipsitz, Richard (Richard J.) 1
- Marxist-Leninist Party, USA 1
- Marxist-Leninist Party, USA. Buffalo Branch 1
- Marxist-Leninist Workers Organization 1
- North America news service (Boston, Massachusetts) 1
- People's Mandate to Governments to End War 1
- Savage, Richard A. 1
- Smith, Elizabeth Olmsted 1
- UB Today 1
- Unitarian Universalist Church (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Whitcher, Ann 1
- Women's International League for Peace and Freedom 1
- Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. Buffalo Branch (N.Y.) 1
- Worker's daily (Boston, Massachusetts) 1
- Workers Advocate 1
- Youth Committee Against War 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-17
Identifier: MS 73
Overview A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
Collection — Box: 1-3
Identifier: MS 41
Overview Papers either produced or collected by Anthony Novitsky that document opposition to the Vietnamese Conflict. A number of organizations are represented. Also included is an oral history interview taped by Christopher Densmore, University Archives, July 25, 1978 that covers Novitsky's activities in the Catholic peace movement, the anti-war movement in Buffalo, and his recollections of various individuals and organizations in Buffalo during the late 1960s and early 1970s.
Collection — Box: 1-33, 34+
Identifier: MS 76
Overview This collection consists of periodicals issued between 1963 and 2000 with most of the material dated prior to 1990, including non-periodical material arranged by issuing organization. Topics covered include draft resistance and conscientious objectors during the Vietnamese Conflict, civil rights, the peace movement, disarmament, the women's movement, student unrest, and the labor movement.
Collection — Box: 1-30
Identifier: MS 31
Overview Papers represent Elizabeth Olmsted Smith's activities in the peace movement in Buffalo, New York, from 1933 to 1941, and from 1950 to 1975. Also included are personal papers (1923 to 1940) and materials concerning her work as a social worker (1949 to 1957).
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.