Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Subject: Oral histories (document genres) X
- Audiocassettes 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Sound recordings 2
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Biography 1
- Appointment books 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Art and society 1
- Art schools -- History -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Chagas’ disease -- Prevention 1
- Citizenship papers 1
- City planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Design -- History -- 20th century 1
- Design -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Plesur, Milton 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Adler, Selig, 1909-1984 1
- Albrecht, Evelyn 1
- Albrecht, Milton C. 1
- Albright Art School 1
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Blinkoff, Samuel 1
- Brooks-Bertram, Peggy 1
- Buffalo Fine Arts Academy 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson) 1
- Burnette, Georgia M., 1929- 1
- Cantor, Nathaniel 1
- Cohen, Harold L. 1
- Cohen, Mary D. 1
- D'Erasmo, Catherine A. 1
- Day, Donald S. 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1 + ∧ less
The papers of Milton C. Albrecht, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, 1958-1965, include notebooks, appointment books, faculty reprints, memorabilia and audio recordings.
Collection of materials from former Dean of the State University of New York at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Environmental Design, Harold L. Cohen and his wife Mary D. Cohen. Includes extensive project files (sketches, reports, designs, photographs), business and professional correspondence, publications, personal papers, exhibits and exhibit plans, and audio/visual materials.
Collection contains audiocassettes of interviews and typed transcripts from the research for Ms. D'Erasmo's Ph.D. dissertation, Breaking the Silence: An Oral History of Women Career Teachers in Urban Elementary Public Schools, completed in 1991.
Collection contains audiocassettes of interviews and typed interview notes from the research for Ms. Friedman's Ph.D. dissertation, "Origins and Development of Psychological Services in the Public Schools of Buffalo, N.Y., 1906-1980," completed in 1981.
The papers of Prominent Local Jews in the Jewish Archives of Greater Buffalo include the papers of Donald S. Day, Dorothy Goldberg, Bernard Mandelkern, Morton Merowitz, Haskell Penn, and Milton Plesur as well as oral history interviews with other notable persons. Included in the collection are committee reports, correspondence, photographs, and citizenship records.
Collection includes a dissertation and catalogs, notes and recorded interviews Ms. Lehman collected for her dissertation, The "Albright Art School" of the Buffalo Fine Arts Academy: 1887-1954 (New York).
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Research and course materials assembled by Professor Milton C. Plesur, Department of History, State University of New York at Buffalo on the history of the American movie industry from its beginnings to the 1980s.
Oral histories of Georgia Burnette, Gwendolyn Greene, Thelma Hardiman, Eva Noles, Garnet Hicks Wallace conducted by Peggy Brook-Bertram and Barbara Seals Nevergold of the Uncrowned Queens Institute for Research and Education on Women, Inc.