Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 47
- Subject: Newsletters X
- Newsletters 32
- Clippings (information artifacts) 17
- Newsletters -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 15
- Correspondence 14
- Minutes (administrative records) 10
- PDF 10
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 9
- Photographs 9
- Judaism -- United States -- History 8
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Administrative records 5
- Programs (documents) 5
- Administrative reports 4
- Brochures 4
- Ephemera 4
- Fliers (printed matter) 4
- Invitations 4
- Pamphlets 4 + ∧ less
- University Archives 46
- State University of New York at Buffalo 15
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 10
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 6
- Temple Beth El (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- National Organization for Women. New York State 2
- Selling, Muriel 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Library and Information Studies 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Information and Library Studies 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy 2
- Temple Beth Am (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- AUTOCAT (Electronic discussion groups) 1
- Ahavas Achim (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ahavas Sholem Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Association of University Women. Amherst, New York Branch 1 + ∧ less
A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
This collection contains the charter and newsletters of the American Association of University Women, Amherst (NY) Branch.
This collection contains the newsletters of the American Association of University Women, Buffalo Branch as well as several other AAUW branches.
Papers either produced or collected by Anthony Novitsky that document opposition to the Vietnamese Conflict. A number of organizations are represented. Also included is an oral history interview taped by Christopher Densmore, University Archives, July 25, 1978 that covers Novitsky's activities in the Catholic peace movement, the anti-war movement in Buffalo, and his recollections of various individuals and organizations in Buffalo during the late 1960s and early 1970s.
Digital copies of newsletters from the Asian Studies Program.
Personal scrapbook of Arline Gelman recording the activities of the Buffalo, (New York) Chapter of the Brandeis University National Women's Committee, 1986-2004.
Personal papers documenting the lives of Ida and David Bregger on their farm in Darien Center, N.Y., as well as Jewish life on the East Side of Buffalo, N.Y. Material includes loan documentation, photographs, personal correspondence, recipes, ephemera and newspaper clippings.
Digital issues of the Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin, a digital newsletter featuring news from the the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Digital issues of the Dean's eNotes, a digital newsletter from the Office of the Dean of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Records of the Buffalo Studies Group including correspondence, mailing lists, membership forms, bibliographies, and other documents.
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
Print and digital copies of the Department of Geography's newsletter.
Digital copies of the Department of Orthopaedics' research newsletter.
Digital issues of the Department of Epidemiology and Environmental Health's newsletter.
Digital copies of the Department of Materials Design and Innovation's newsletter.
Records of the Faculty Club of the University at Buffalo and its successor the Campus Club of the University at Buffalo.
Arnold and Ruth Fernandez papers, document Temple Beth Zion’s Brotherhood’s and Sisterhood’s administrative and its members’ synagogue activities.
The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
Papers document technical services librarian Judith Hopkins' university studies and career from 1956 to 2004. The collection includes research and writings, committee materials, manuals written by Judith Hopkins, and materials related to her time at the Ohio College Library Center, now called the Online Computer Library Center (OCLC).
The Office of Inclusion and Cultural Enhancement's digital newsletter.
Digital copies of the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering's newsletter.
Digital copies of The Informed: A Publication of the University at Buffalo’s Department of Information Science (IS).
Digital copies of the Department of Physics' newsletter.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal and organizational papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Jane Fischman, Renata Lefcourt, and Muriel Selling. Material includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, a scrapbook, displays and photographs.
Newsletters from the Department of Jewish Thought.
Personal and professional papers of former Erie County Legislator Joan Bozer. Includes papers from various projects Bozer worked on throughout her career.
Materials collected by Dr. Adeline Gordon Levine, Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo, for her research on Love Canal; specifically research on the environmental studies of the area later published in her monograph.